Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection
05-30-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Final Fantasy IV : The complete collection
(05-30-2013 07:46 PM)geforce260 Wrote:  The game is running pretty good in the last build, but everyone here is talking about the windows version of the emu, and i would like to play it on my android phone.

As far as i have tested the android version, the game runs almost perfect except for the sound, i can't get the music to work. I read the solution you give for enabling the music but that only works for the windows version. Do anybody here knows how to get the music working on the android version?

Thanks for reading and possibly have and answer Smile

How did you get text to show during the story?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2013, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2013 09:11 PM by Flare.)
Disable Buffered Rendering.

You just skipped my Post xD

Log after Leviathan Event :

[Image: 36RJszL.jpg]
05-30-2013, 09:16 PM
The leviathan encounter initiates a FMV. Any FMV triggered will cause an issue such as this, unless otherwise fixed, game is "Broken"
05-30-2013, 09:50 PM
(05-30-2013 09:10 PM)Flare Wrote:  Disable Buffered Rendering.

You just skipped my Post xD

Log after Leviathan Event :

[Image: 36RJszL.jpg]

Lol, I saw your post, it just hasn't worked for me. I have buffered rendering not checked by default. Tried checking and unchecking it, with no luck......
05-30-2013, 09:53 PM
Not sure if you play it on your Computer or on your Phone. Maybe it has something to do with that since I play it on my Computer.
05-30-2013, 10:31 PM
(05-30-2013 09:53 PM)Flare Wrote:  Not sure if you play it on your Computer or on your Phone. Maybe it has something to do with that since I play it on my Computer.

Yeah it's a galaxy note 2, I saw another post saying it worked well on android except for sound. Im wondering how he got it to show text. Thanks for the advice anyway though Big Grin
05-31-2013, 01:10 AM
Hmm, the video issue is interesting. Does it show gray on the screen, or not even that? Have you tried holding tab for a while?

It could be buggy psmf stuff...

-[Unknown]
05-31-2013, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 01:18 AM by Flare.)
The whole Screen is Black. Also using Turbo Mode makes the FPS jump over 1.500 and more like PPSSPP is hanging.
05-31-2013, 03:21 AM
After years. Error code when saving Sad
05-31-2013, 03:24 AM
What is the error code?
05-31-2013, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 05:49 AM by Flare.)
Error code: 80110327

This happens for each Game included in the Collection.
05-31-2013, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 07:32 AM by rpglord.)
It is really interesting how this emulator has same bugs as jpcsp had Smile ( I have also been following jpcsp development over the years )

I remember clearly jpcsp also hanging when leviathan video starts for a long time, it is fixed now, but I can't remember what fixed it or when

Some info probably can be found on jpcsp's ff IV thread, but for now their forum is down...
05-31-2013, 06:35 PM
save game now work on build 0.7.6-973 Big Grin

yet u still need to turn off buffered rendering n hardware transform
05-31-2013, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 07:04 PM by Flare.)
Best News I heard today =) This is what was missing the whole time, so I will grind my As... off before entering the Leviathan Event ^^
06-01-2013, 05:05 AM
So I've been following this project for a while and finally gave it a try tonight on my phone, but I can't get FFIV to work at all, just a black screen. No sound or anything.

I'm using a Galaxy S3 (rooted with CyanogenMod's newest build if that matters) and the newest build of PPSSPP. I tried messing with the settings but nothing works, don't know if it's something I'm doing/not doing or what, so I decided to sign up here and post.

If this is a known issue or something, I apologize for posting =D