Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strange Issue on Android
06-27-2016, 08:15 PM
Strange Issue on Android
Hey guys, I searched about it and found anything. However, if I’m wrong and there is a topic about this, please put the link of the discussion and lock here! Thanks.

The point is, I saw several comments and even videos that some games work properly on android, but somehow, the same games and with the same settings just don’t work on my devices.

Some examples:
1- I got black screen on Jeanne D’arc World Map here. In other devices they appear just OK.
2- I got black screen on X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse after the first cut scene. The other devices doesn’t show these problems.

What could it be? I’ve tested it in Xperia XL and now in LG Optimus (got it recently).
Could be Adreno GPU issue? Is there a fix!?

Hope someone can help me! Thanks!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Strange Issue on Android
So are you using multi threading? Fast mem?
And what settings are you using specifically the ones under performance and hack settings?
Do you have simulate block transfer on?
06-27-2016, 10:11 PM
(06-27-2016 09:05 PM)TkSilver Wrote:  So are you using multi threading? Fast mem?
And what settings are you using specifically the ones under performance and hack settings?
Do you have simulate block transfer on?

I basically tried using all options, and disabled all options too! My last try was on youtube seeing videos of people configuring PPSSPP settings ans playing these games after that. I settled everything exactly like in the videos, and it didn’t work.

I just can believe it’s a problem on my phone or in the ISO.

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

06-30-2016, 04:44 AM
If you are not ripping your own psp games to iso or cso (far superior since it saves space) then yes possibly since a lot of psp game downloads are hacked 16 ways from sunday for compatibility with different CFW ways of pirating and will probably mess with ppsspp. The solution to that is simple just rip the physical umd disk yourself (it is really easy I will help if you need it) and it should be clean to test.
07-01-2016, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 10:38 PM by heiwasan.)
Well, gonna try it!!

- Edit - Update:

It worked! Jeanne D’arc is working all right now! Now just need a way to get X-Men game - it’s probably going to work.

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM