Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All i want is play metal slug xx two players same pc ??
06-07-2016, 06:18 PM
All i want is play metal slug xx two players same pc ??
Hello guys
As the subject said all i want is to play metal slug xx on the same pc with my friend
I tried all the information before asking so sorry if it make anyone mad but i really did try
PPSSPP v1.0.1 2668 adhoclocal chatSimple
PPSSPPWindows64 v1.2.2
and tried all the steps but still no luck so please tell me exactly how to get it work with the exact steps i will put my ip so you tell me exactly what should i type on the networking tap
here it is
ip: 192.168.1.30
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
default getway: 192.168.1.1

please help me to get it to work
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2016, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2016 12:22 AM by TheDS.)
RE: All i want is play metal slug xx two players same pc ??
Man, the business is the following, we will step by step:

1 - Only this PPSSPP Emulator v1.0.1 2668 adhoclocal chatSimple is enough to play Metal Slug XX two players on the same PC, but you can use this, if I use this to test PPSSPP-v1.0.1-832-adhoclocal-chatSimple.

2 - You need to have this emulator extracted in two different folders, open a first and set the controls, then open the other and set the controls as well.

3 - Now is the time for network configuration, look at the attached picture, configure an emulator according to the first configuration and then the other with the setting of the second;

WARNING - So you have to access the Metal Slug XX in the first emulator, and then access the second, it will not go wrong, why so the run Metal Slug XX, it tries to access the network, and the first emulator the host.

4 - The "Change PRO Ad hoc server IP address" changes the IP automatically only in the first emulator screen (here in my change, not yet discovered), then when you access the Metal Slug XX on first emulator, remember see what the new IP "Change PRO Ad hoc server IP address" and change the second emulator, why is this IP that will make the connection with each other.

OBS: The MAC Address can not be equal!

Man tries to do this, ask I try to help you, sorry English, I am Brazilian and I do not know English very well, so I used Google Translate to help me.
06-09-2016, 09:53 PM
It didnt work ...
It said on the top screen player joined but nothing happens
06-15-2016, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2016 02:51 AM by AdamN.)
Have you tried using 2 instances of PPSSPP 1.2.2 without using adhoclocal ?

The latest ppsspp version should already support multiplayer using the same PC as i remember (mac and local IP will be made unique automatically for each instance with the latest ppsspp, so you just need to make sure all ppsspp instances are connecting to the same Adhoc Server)

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
06-30-2016, 11:16 PM
(06-15-2016 02:40 AM)AdamN Wrote:  Have you tried using 2 instances of PPSSPP 1.2.2 without using adhoclocal ?

The latest ppsspp version should already support multiplayer using the same PC as i remember (mac and local IP will be made unique automatically for each instance with the latest ppsspp, so you just need to make sure all ppsspp instances are connecting to the same Adhoc Server)

as i remember the latest ppsspp version still not support multiplayer using the same PC
07-01-2016, 03:28 AM
(06-08-2016 12:14 AM)TheDS Wrote:  Man, the business is the following, we will step by step:

1 - Only this PPSSPP Emulator v1.0.1 2668 adhoclocal chatSimple is enough to play Metal Slug XX two players on the same PC, but you can use this, if I use this to test PPSSPP-v1.0.1-832-adhoclocal-chatSimple.

2 - You need to have this emulator extracted in two different folders, open a first and set the controls, then open the other and set the controls as well.

3 - Now is the time for network configuration, look at the attached picture, configure an emulator according to the first configuration and then the other with the setting of the second;

WARNING - So you have to access the Metal Slug XX in the first emulator, and then access the second, it will not go wrong, why so the run Metal Slug XX, it tries to access the network, and the first emulator the host.

4 - The "Change PRO Ad hoc server IP address" changes the IP automatically only in the first emulator screen (here in my change, not yet discovered), then when you access the Metal Slug XX on first emulator, remember see what the new IP "Change PRO Ad hoc server IP address" and change the second emulator, why is this IP that will make the connection with each other.

OBS: The MAC Address can not be equal!

Man tries to do this, ask I try to help you, sorry English, I am Brazilian and I do not know English very well, so I used Google Translate to help me.

adhoclocal not working on XP