• 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ppsspp port on 3ds
03-24-2013, 10:58 AM
Ppsspp port on 3ds
Please!thanks
Find all posts by this user
03-24-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: Ppsspp port on 3ds
I do not watch on jailbreaking 3DS and do not know whether there is any SDK / Toolchain for compiling for 3DS, in the likeness devkitARM for NDS/GBA. But I think that if such software exists, some chance of porting have.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2013, 11:59 AM
Nobody has hacked 3DS yet so there's no way it can be done. And even then, it's probably too weak.
03-24-2013, 12:37 PM
And the 3DS may never be hacked. The DS has been around for years and nobody ever found out how to properly hack it. People just found how to run unsigned code off a flash cart but thats about it.
03-24-2013, 12:43 PM
Thanks
03-28-2013, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 10:00 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(03-24-2013 12:37 PM)BubblegumBalloon Wrote:  And the 3DS may never be hacked. The DS has been around for years and nobody ever found out how to properly hack it. People just found how to run unsigned code off a flash cart but thats about it.
What? NDS got raped from hacking, you could even change completely the bios to a custom one or even get a dualboot by adding an additional NAND to your device.
03-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Answer: No
Reason: 3DS not hacked
03-29-2013, 12:11 AM
actually the 3ds is hacked but the devs behind it doesn't want to release anything because some people only care about piracy and not the other benefits of a hacked device :/
03-29-2013, 01:38 AM
(03-29-2013 12:11 AM)orangeapple Wrote:  actually the 3ds is hacked but the devs behind it doesn't want to release anything because some people only care about piracy and not the other benefits of a hacked device :/
I don't believe them.
The same bull**** and lame 3-year-old-brain excuses with PS3 scene. These people are absolute retards and that excuse needs to get retired, like, right now.
04-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Well, as pointed out by others it is probably not doable but if it were, well, it'd be the biggest insult Nintendo has ever endured.
A PSP playable on a 3DS? Can you imagine the reaction to that in the Nintendo boardrooms? That would be the second time in the last twenty years that the name Sony and Sony products have come back to haunt them. It's one thing playing retro emulators or yesteryear games on your hacked product, but playing PSP games on a 3DS is like being able to fully play Xbox 360 games on a PS3. It would be biggest smack in the teeth Nintendo have ever received. Even I would feel sorry for Nintendo a little bit, and I haven't even got a heart. Big Grin
04-03-2013, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 09:59 AM by Carter07.)
I think 3ds has a too slow cpu to play ppsspp, it has got only a dual core arm11 at 268MHz, so very very slow.
04-03-2013, 10:13 AM
(03-29-2013 01:38 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  
(03-29-2013 12:11 AM)orangeapple Wrote:  actually the 3ds is hacked but the devs behind it doesn't want to release anything because some people only care about piracy and not the other benefits of a hacked device :/
I don't believe them.
The same bull**** and lame 3-year-old-brain excuses with PS3 scene. These people are absolute retards and that excuse needs to get retired, like, right now.

If it's anything like the PSP scene in the past then he may be right. Maybe...

If it's true, then it's a ashame. If anything closed devices like the 3DS need opening up so we can soup them up with homebrew apps' for this and that etc...
What's the point of hacking it and then making the moral judgement on all of our behalfs that 99% of us are a bunch of pirates. If you think like that why waste your life hacking it in the first place, no one is ever going to see or get use of your hack so what's the point.

Meh, Virgin KLM has done a good job in making me convince myself that he is right after all.
04-03-2013, 06:22 PM
I'll tell you that, people that claim themselfs developers or hackers and they say that they don't release their work to avoid piracy have issues at understanding the nature of what the word means, hence they cannot be trusted or respected at all.
Thread Closed