Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Texture Replacement not working for meh.
06-04-2016, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 03:09 PM by Lunos.)
Texture Replacement not working for meh.
Hi.
I've just read about this yesterday, found it out through the /r/Emulation and got interested on it a bit, I always thought about doing silly things with some Anime Games and similar.

Anyways, the thing is that it's not working for me.
I can export a texture, modify it, but the outcome isn't loading in the game at all.

Here's a little video I made, showing the whole process I do and the outcome itself, maybe I did something wrong?

Thanks for reading and watching in advance, greetings from Uruguay Smile

EDIT:
Oh, yeah, skip from 1:44 to 4:20, I got carried away, ended up going through the whole fight and since I'm a really cheap and lazy person just didn't cut it xD ..
Sorry for that <3 ..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Texture Replacement not working for meh.
By default, it saves them in the "new" directory. You have to move them outside the new directory for it to use them.

This way you can keep track of which ones are new and which ones you've already updated.

-[Unknown]
06-04-2016, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2016 08:03 PM by Lunos.)
(06-04-2016 05:56 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  By default, it saves them in the "new" directory. You have to move them outside the new directory for it to use them.

This way you can keep track of which ones are new and which ones you've already updated.

-[Unknown]

I'm retarded :'D .. funny enough, the exact same thing happened with the DLCs. I've put them into the "DLC" Folder and they didn't worked until i've dragged the files out and dropped them directly in the GameID Folder, same mistake 2 times, probably no one could be this idiot.

Thank you so much for pointing out my mistake, thread solved <3

EDIT:
Oh, yeah, here's the little monster i've made.
[Image: aGpls9u.png]
06-05-2016, 01:14 AM
Heh, doesn't too look bad for a few minutes in Paint.

Yeah, I'm not sure if the "new" behavior could be better. At first I didn't have "new" but then decided it was better to know which were new and which were the ones you'd already done...

-[Unknown]