Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best MFi game controller for PPSSPP for an iPod Touch 5?
04-25-2016, 03:55 AM
What is the best MFi game controller for PPSSPP for an iPod Touch 5?
I've looked up various choices, including the Logitech Powershell and the Moga controller, but I'd like to know if there are any recommended ones that work best with PPSSPP. I prefer the ones that connect to the device directly and can be used as a case rather than the Bluetooth ones (so I'm not really looking for something like the Steelseries Stratus controller). If it can work with gba4ios as well, that'll be great. Currently, I'm leaning towards the Logitech Powershell controller. I read that it can even double as a power bank, so I'm really interested in buying one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: What is the best MFi game controller for PPSSPP for an iPod Touch 5?
I used a Moga Ace Power for a while and PPSSPP was one of the few apps that didn't require a controller reset every few minutes. I owned two and both had the same problem (at $10 a piece I wasn't too heartbroken). Although I haven't tried it with PPSSPP yet (poor performance on non-jailbroken iPhone 5c), I'm using the SteelSeries Nimbus without any issues.

A great site for info about MFi controllers is Afterpad (look it up on Google because the forum won't let me post a link). You can get a ton of info there about MFi controllers, and supported games/apps.
05-02-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: What is the best MFi game controller for PPSSPP for an iPod Touch 5?
I actually decided to order the Moga Ace Power from Amazon last week in the end. I picked it over the Logitech controller after reading reviews and comaprisons about why the Moga Ace Power is better, such as the fact that it has two extra controller sticks and that the design of the Logitech Powershell is not ergonomic, and it has smaller buttons than the Moga Ace Power.