Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
JXD S192
04-24-2016, 07:37 AM
JXD S192
JXD S192 with K1 nVidia GPU !!!

http://www.jxd.hk/game-console/s192/

Any experience from anyone with PPSSPP ???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: JXD S192
It says comming soon.... at least for me so I doubt anyone has used one quite yet.

I was so excited to see this right up until I went to the page and saw that they killed off the design of the 7800 series and made this one look ..... well like it does. I would really like a K1 based tablet with good quality built-in controls, but with a style like the jxd 7800b or the gpd xd. This one kinda looks like an ipega shoved on a shield tablet..... and I could already do something like that.

Well back to hoping for the Trinity
Good chipset (ie nvidia k1/x1)
Good built-in controls in good spots (ie gpd xd or jxd 7800b)
And at least reasonable other specs.
04-24-2016, 02:18 PM
(04-24-2016 12:51 PM)TkSilver Wrote:  It says comming soon.... at least for me so I doubt anyone has used one quite yet.

I was so excited to see this right up until I went to the page and saw that they killed off the design of the 7800 series and made this one look ..... well like it does. I would really like a K1 based tablet with good quality built-in controls, but with a style like the jxd 7800b or the gpd xd. This one kinda looks like an ipega shoved on a shield tablet..... and I could already do something like that.

Well back to hoping for the Trinity
Good chipset (ie nvidia k1/x1)
Good built-in controls in good spots (ie gpd xd or jxd 7800b)
And at least reasonable other specs.

I would like to add another... a good quality screen and I prefer an amoled screen...
04-24-2016, 02:47 PM
I figured that falls under reasonable other specs along with a battery life of 3 hours min while gaming, enough ram to run most apps (2GB), reasonably nice screen (amoled is nice and prefered), and other tings like decent wifi chipset, good storage, ect., ect.