Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Idolm@ster SP: Perfect Sun w/English patch
02-13-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: iDOLM@STER SP Perfect Sun w/English patch
(02-08-2015 12:45 AM)leslieboy Wrote:  Is the photo mode still not working in 1.0? Because i can't find way to make it work.
Me neither. Considering the last commits fixed PhotoKano (thanks Henrik and daniel229), I would think the fix for photo mode in iM@S would be kind of similar and easy to implement?
Or perhaps it's a totally different monster.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2015, 04:43 AM
RE: The Idolm@ster SP: Perfect Sun w/English patch
(12-13-2014 06:13 PM)Orutsuno Wrote:  Hello ppl. I also need help with this game.
I've just downloaded the emulator yesterday and start playing Im@s.

I choose the Makoto's route but right after the first audition and saving the video, the game freezes, it only shows a white screen.

Please help.

Same problems as this guy. Got through Haruka's route with virtually no problems. Continued with Makoto and after saving the video for the first audition, only a white screen appears.
11-14-2018, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2018 12:53 PM by Urbanliner.)
RE: The Idolm@ster SP: Perfect Sun w/English patch
I'm on 1.7.1 playing through Makoto's route, and the photo mode still shows random things, although other things, including video saving, seem to be fine. However, PPSSPP still lacks a sleep mode, so the self-training and self-audition are unusable without using your physical PSP.
EDIT: Later part of the post was incorrect, and thus was deleted. The feature where your idols tell you to play the game again soon functions as intended.