Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
In the hunt for games
04-16-2016, 07:20 AM
Wink In the hunt for games
Hi everyone!!Could anyone here suggest any good action rpg's or adventure type rpg's?thank you so much for the help Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: In the hunt for games
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-16-2016, 03:17 PM
Well the psp probably had one of the best (at least for the time) collection of action/adventure rpgs with some ports of some heavy hitters and some original series.

Teleportation to a field to kill (dinosaurs, aliens, or monsters) type games. (More action little less rpg)
Personally recommended titles: phantasy star portable 2 and god eater burst.
Monster hunter series
Phantasy star portable 1/2
God eater series (only burst has an official translation)

Squaresoft action rpg titles (squaresoft story telling with a more active approach to combat then most final fantasy titles)
Personally recommended titles: All are unique to each other and recommended to try and see if you like their battle systems
Final fantasy crisis core
Kingdom hearts bbs
Final fantasy type-0

Diablo style loot fests
Recomended if you like these types of games but do not care about the story that much.
Untold legends series

There are others like kingdom of heaven and grumin. Probably many many more I have not listed either due to forgetfullness or being hard to classify (like silverfall - a port from a windows game that tried to be kinda like sacred but not really)
04-16-2016, 08:35 PM
action adventure/ with rpg elements
ys seven
ys oath in felghana
ys ark of napisthim
nayuta endless trails
cladun x2
half minute hero
jikandia the timeless land
the lord of the rings aragorns quest
lord of arcana
some naruto games can be good

very strange and very time consuming but in the end rewarding for ur effort
dungeon maker 1 and 2

if u want strict rpg
hexyz force is cool

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
04-18-2016, 01:46 AM
I dont play much on PSP rpg or other platform rpg Games,but one of the RPG games that im really get Deep into this is Persona 3 Portable (P3P)

If you like base on high school RPG games with Japanese Anime,and wanna having a RPG which is provide a Good Turn Base RPG Gameplay and a bit sense of humor. I do Highly recommend this games.As for myself,im not good with RPG Games,and Very Bad on Final Fantasy Crisis Core(almost all the Final Fantasy games im very bad of XD ) This P3P Got a difficult level setting to choice for,For those who were new on RPG Games,can choice the most easy setting to play.

PS:This games is keeping me revive on secondary school life memory.Damn Those time went TOO Fast! I better used Doraemon* Table Time Machine to goo Back HIHI

*Doraemon was a very popular japanese anime in japan,even among all the south east asia country ,too.If you still not sure what im saying,you can google it.

PC:Pentium G2020 ,Gigabyte Geforce GT630 1GB,8GB Kingston Ram
PSP: E1008 White Street
PC Joystick: Logitech F310
05-26-2016, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the suggestions everyone..now i have plenty of games for my time to waste upon..thanks
05-31-2016, 02:31 PM
Just for PSP or any console? I think ZeroX4 and TkSilver did a preatty decent list.

My favorites on PSP are Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Final Fantasy Crisis Core and Ys Seven, in this order. Now, talking any other platform I suggest you play any Zelda game. They are action adventure games with RPG influences.

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
09-03-2016, 06:19 AM
What suggestions are you looking for? If you want to know about the latest games you can pop over instant-gaming.com/de/ to find out the variety of games based on your interest. Different people play games with different aims it is always good to play games based on your interest.