Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Is it possible to port ps2 emulator to idevices and android????
08-22-2014, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2014 01:57 PM by klepp0906.)
RE: Is it possible to port ps2 emulator to idevices and android????
Are you really asking if ps2 emulation is possible on a forum for a psp emulator that plays perfectly even on last gen devices? Really?

In case it's still sailing high - let me be clear. It's possible. It's been. The emulator is even there for the taking. Just need someone with the know how and motivation to do it.

What a great day that would be.

Might I suggest a kickstarter oh lurking uber dev? If you build it, we will come.

Explain how you would get a "low" framerate on anything newer than a 4S anyhow? You do realize a psp is essentially the same system ya? Which Atleast on my phone is emulate'able to perfection not only at native frame rate but with double the resolution, anti aliasing, and upscaled textures (and more). Yea id say most games would be very very playable, id venture to say all ESPECIALLY with the phones about to hit the market.

This could be solved of course and will be at some point. If you are a betting man, Id strongly suggest you putting your money on the current/pro side of the arguement though.

Thinking for yourself is always superior to hopping on a bandwagon of course.

Good to see quote works. >.<
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it possible to port ps2 emulator to idevices and android???? - klepp0906 - 08-22-2014 01:53 PM