Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Galaxy S7 Help
04-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Galaxy S7 Help
Hi recently got an s7 and using 1.2.2 gold ppsspp. I'm playing disgaea 1 and oreimo english patched but I'm getting a lot of mixed results I am disappointed with.

For disgaea 1,
I'm trying to run the game in 60 fps and it seems to work better in Buffered Mode but most of the time in maps or even in battle, I will always hit 58/59 out of 60 fps. As a result, the audio also skips sometimes and can be very annoying. I have these options enabled:
Buffered Rendering
Simulate block transfer effects
Frameskipping: off
Auto frameskip: off
Prevent FPS from exceding 60: on
Rendering res: 2x
Display Res: 2x
Mipmapping: on
Hardware trans: on
ssoftware skinning: on
vertex cache: on
lazy texture caching: on
retain change textures: off
disable slower efffects: on
spline/bezier curves quality: low
upscale: off
upscale type: xbrz
deposterize: off
anisotropic filtering: off
texture filtering: auto
screen scaling filter: linear
texture coord speedhack: on

Audio latency: medium
audio sync: off
fast memory: on
multithread: off (this makes it slow down significantly)
i/o: on
CPu clock setting: 222 mhz

I have tried tinkering around even with default settings with clean install but having these options seems to hit close to 60 fps most consistently. I can never hit constant 60 fps though because there's always slight lag and audio skipping. Please advise.

For oreimo the game seems to run on 30 fps. I generally have no problems with this game since the device can hit 30 fps consistently with no skipping. However, it needs to be set on Buffered Rendering, otherwise with Non-buffered there seems to be blinking of the screen when new images are being loaded
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Galaxy S7 Help
Im not having fps issues, but rather audio issues. My S7 Edge can even play 300% throttled with high settings, but the audio i dont know whats happening. Its like scratchy and skipping on normal speed. Id like to play patapon 3 again please halp.
04-16-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: Galaxy S7 Help
Have you guys tried enabling the auto frame skip option?