Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't transfer save file from Monster Hunter Freedom to Monster Hunter Freedom 2
03-19-2016, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 03:43 AM by Wolfric.)
Can't transfer save file from Monster Hunter Freedom to Monster Hunter Freedom 2
Everytime I try through PPSSPP, it says "Error". And when I try in a PSP, it shows the file, but once it's loading to get to character editing screen, it freezes the PSP. Any way to fix this? They are both US versions.

Hopefully someone can give me a hand here?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Can't transfer save file from Monster Hunter Freedom to Monster Hunter Freedom 2
If it doesn't work on a PSP, then it could be a problem with the save.
Did you try with another save ? You should try to create a new save in MHF and then try to import it in MHF2.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-19-2016, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 12:36 PM by Wolfric.)
RE: Can't transfer save file from Monster Hunter Freedom to Monster Hunter Freedom 2
(03-19-2016 11:19 AM)vnctdj Wrote:  If it doesn't work on a PSP, then it could be a problem with the save.
Did you try with another save ? You should try to create a new save in MHF and then try to import it in MHF2.

Thanks for replying!

Yeah, I did create a new MHF1 save and then tried importing it into MHF2 on PPSSPP and it didn't work. Transferring from MHF2 to MHFU does work on the other hand.

Haven't tried a new MHF1 save on the PSP though.
03-31-2016, 05:07 PM
(03-19-2016 02:56 AM)Wolfric Wrote:  Everytime I try through PPSSPP, it says "Error". And when I try in a PSP, it shows the file, but once it's loading to get to character editing screen, it freezes the PSP. Any way to fix this? They are both US versions.

Hopefully someone can give me a hand here?

sorry to bump on this thread again , but I find myself in the same problem , what can go wrong ? oh ,but I don't have a PSP though , I try many save data from the one I created until the one I download from other website , its just said "game data corrupted" all the time. has anyone overcome this matter ?