Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WipEout Pure DLC Installation
03-20-2016, 07:51 AM
WipEout Pure DLC Installation
Hello everyone, I recently got WipEout Pure for the ppsspp emulator, and I also got the DLCs to go along with it. However, I have no clue on how to install said DLC, the farthest i have gotten is putting the DLC folders into the emulator's GAME folder. Unfortunately, when i boot up Pure on the emulator with the DLC folders in the GAME folder, they don't show up in game. Does anyone know how I can properly install the DLC for WipEout Pure so that it shows up in-game on the emulator? Thanks in advance Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2022, 08:58 AM
RE: WipEout Pure DLC Installation
Necro-ing this because it took me a while to find the answer: You have to put the DLC in the SAVEDATA folder for wipeout pure. For some reason some games' DLC go into the GAME folder and some go into the SAVEDATA folder idk why. Also each DLC pack needs its own top level folder inside SAVEDATA (you can't put them all in one UCES00001 folder). So like for example one of the packs' folder's name is UCES00001DURBANGERMANY, that goes directly into the SAVEDATA folder, not into any sub folder, and all the other ones work like that do too.
07-28-2022, 11:39 PM
RE: WipEout Pure DLC Installation
I need help on installing the dlc's as well. Can someone show me how to do please. I would gladly appreciate it