Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP 1.2.2
04-21-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: PPSSPP 1.2.2
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5236 -- this is the thread on performance.

There will be only so much you can do on your nokia x2 dual sim seeing as it is using a dual core snapdragon 200 with 512 mb of ram. On the plus side your screen's native resolution is low enough that anything over 2x is really wasting performance anyways. So try setting the psp and screen resolution to 1x and see if you can maybe get close to an ok framerate.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2016, 01:08 AM
May nokia x2 ds is 1 gb ram adreno 305 and i can play 2k16 mc5 and apshat 8 airborne
04-22-2016, 01:23 AM
Sorry you are right about the 1GB ram... noticed the 4GB of space and the Snapdragon 200 (which uses the adreno 302 gpu) and assumed the 512MB ram.

The snapdragon 200 (specifically in the nokia x2 is an 8210) is a dual core arm cortex v7 processor running at 1.2GHZ and yes it does have a adreno 302 gpu as part if that.

NBA 2k16, Modern combat 5, and asphalt 8 are all nice looking 3d games, but they are not emulators which take far more processing power since they have to emulate the system they are trying to run the game from so it requires far more processing power to run. so yes your phone is capable of running 3d games but will probably struggle with running N64 emulators, reicast emulator, dolphin (before the 64bit requirement), and ppsspp on games that are not heavily optomized or ones that require heavy lifting from your processor and gpu.
04-22-2016, 05:15 AM
So there is no way that i can play tekken 6 in my phone right??so ill just uninstall it hayss waste of time.thanks for rwplying
04-22-2016, 12:13 PM
You could try lowering the settings and following the tips in the thread to get better performance but if you already lowered the resolution and and tried the other recomendations then probably right now it would be hard for you to play tekken 6.
04-27-2016, 12:40 PM
Henrik (or someone who knows the answer): is there some problem in Jeanne Dar’c game or It’s a specific issue of my Xperia ZL?

I’ve read some people played the game and beated it using PPSSPP, and they did report nothing. But when I try to play it in my Xperia, the World Map is a Black Screen and I don’t know where I’m going. This way, it’s impossible to play.

I’m the only one with this problem? There is some fix?

Thanks! Big Grin

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
05-02-2016, 03:53 AM
Many thanks Smile
working fine on my phone (jellybean 1,2ghz dual core mt6572, 512ram, mali400mp)
DOA Paradise shadow error fixed! Characters were nice Big Grin
06-02-2016, 04:31 AM
Hello henrik, im currently using ppsspp gold and playing jeanne d'arc. please fix the audio stattering on some games like jeanne d'arc on next update please. been waiting for the update for months. thank you!
06-02-2016, 11:14 AM
(06-02-2016 04:31 AM)3nitee Wrote:  Hello henrik, im currently using ppsspp gold and playing jeanne d'arc. please fix the audio stattering on some games like jeanne d'arc on next update please. been waiting for the update for months. thank you!
Hi there,
If you look here: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/8717
Henrik is working on a way of improving the audio.
So patience my friend. Cool
06-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Thats great! i guess ill just wait for the future updates then. thanks mate. Smile
06-11-2016, 09:16 AM
Just wanted to mention that something in 1.2.0 on broke missions in God Eater 2 1.4.0. Hope that can get fixed for 1.2.3. Thanks for such a great emulator (android gold.)
06-12-2016, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 05:51 AM by Avatarass.)
I would like to thank you for the patch, the ISOs are being read faster. Noticeable reduction of load lag in the "GTA x Stories" games.

I would also like to mention the following issues:
- Burnout Dominator: broken after the 1.2.* update, with large chunks of textures missing. This one in particular gives the message that there's not enough video memory (using Nvidia Shield TV here).
- Ratchet and Clank: same as above, except no message, and very much everything is invisible aside some UI textures.

I tried all options. Some other games are not affected at all (SSX for example). The only solution I found is to fall back to 1.1.1. Don't really need it fixed, 1.1.1 works great, just thought you should know since noone else is mentioning it.
06-18-2016, 05:08 AM
I have a question. Can a person using a emulator for mac, compete with another person using a windows version of the emulator?

or is there something I'm not doing right?
06-18-2016, 07:14 PM
@Alcahona what do you mean by "compete"?

If you mean performance, then on desktops/laptops it really depends on your hardware and you shouldn't expect inferior experience unless ofc your hardware is old or weak.

Or maybe you mean adhoc/multiplayer? Then playing between different platforms is definitely possible, however in most operating systems(if not all except windows) you might need to use port Offset loosing compatibility with real psp's(and all people who try to connect has to use exact same offset) or running with elevated priviledges as that's what many operating systems require to give ppsspp access to port ranges that PSP games like to use.
Also make note adhoc is still WIP, it's quite messy, definitely doesn't work with all games and with some requires weird workarounds which is why we have a separate place for adhoc where people can share their experiences. To begin with it's worth remembering that psp games were never designed for true online play so even games with fully playable adhoc might be very problematic to play online where latency is huge issue even with fastest internet connections.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
06-19-2016, 01:23 AM
Hello, Im using windows xp, when i play game such as mhfu,dynasty warrior strikeforce it with give me (The instruction at "0x16240169" referenced memory at "0x15f680000". The memory could not be read.).this error show in ramdom time and situlation. Im using ppsspp 1.2.2 version in directx mode. Any help?

Sry for bad english im chinese at malaysia