Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Better Device for emulator
03-18-2016, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2016 09:44 AM by vorpalblade.)
Better Device for emulator
Hey ppls,
I was wondering which one of these two devices is better when it comes to emulation.
1) htt p://m.gsmarena.com/micromax_canvas_nitro_4g_e455-7665.php

2) htt p://m.gsmarena.com/micromax_a106_unite_2-6382.php
(Delete the spacebar between t and p in HTTP for link)

I know that RAM isnt much of any issue but since I am not into technical stuff so I don't know what specs to look at for better emulation.
I haven't tested all of settings with 1st device yet but some know bugs ( like no character image display in Jeanne d'arc is visible in 1st device but not in 2nd). So it'll be cool if someone tell me which one is better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Better Device for emulator
Personally I would go with the first device, due to its far Superior specs, these would give you a very smooth experience, as it has 8 cores vs 4 cores.
It's streets ahead in terms of specs - Adeno 405 vs Mali MP2 graphics chip, 2 gig vs 1 gig Ram.
The games I should imagine on 2nd device would on the whole run jerky compared to the 1st device.

But let's see what other people who have devices similar to yours say though.
03-18-2016, 03:44 PM
Yea that's what I think too but I've seen some ppls saying "mali is better than adreno, cuz driver support with adreno is not good" whatever that means lol
03-18-2016, 07:46 PM
Some mali gpu's are better and adreno chips do tend to have driver issues, but the cpu fpr the snapdragon 415 is a lot better then the mediatek 6582. Newer architecture and faster cores will definitely helpout.

To be honest though both phones will leave a lot to be desired in terms of performance of higher end emulators and you will have to temper expectations.