Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Galaxy s7 edge crash
05-25-2016, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 04:14 AM by jakal7x.)
RE: Galaxy s7 edge crash
That's sounds good to me!!!

But there is no compiled version for android yet..
(for windows only)

would you upload fixed version for GS7?

I really want it to play in my device as soon as possible TT
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2016, 05:53 PM
Does the fix run on the 64bit version of PPSSPP? Or is it forcing it down to 32 bit as a workaround?

And also, big thanks to all the devs working on this!
05-28-2016, 12:36 PM
Downloaded the latest build. Seems to be working without any issues.

Massive thanks to those involved.
07-19-2016, 09:22 PM
Hello there, just signed up to say a big thank you for all those involved who helped solve this issue.

All my games seem to work now on the S7 Edge, except for one:

"Yu Gi Oh 5D's Tag Force 6"

This game works flawlessly on the PC and on my older nexus 4 (latest versions/builds all work).

However, on the S7 Edge, it is possible to navigate the menus with this game, but when going in-game for a duel, there is a sort of black out. (the game is still running, but the cards never get drawn, so it's impossible to actually play the game no matter which button is pressed / see screenshot).

I tried to change up a few things in the settings, but none seem override this issue.

This could be a problem that bleeds into other games, so hopefully it'll be worth looking into.

Thanks.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-18-2016, 06:03 AM
Mine crashes on my edge 7 Sad Works on shield but please make it work on android...I even paid for the gold edition Sad
08-26-2016, 02:36 AM
So is there any fix for this yet ? Bought the gold edition with another cell swapped to s7 is not working Sad
08-27-2016, 12:13 AM
So nothing ?
08-27-2016, 02:51 AM
The Gold edition (just like the Play store edition) of PPSSPP for android has not been updated since the fixes for the issue your having were found.

http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds Is the place you can find the development builds that already have the fix in place (along with other experimental tweeks and changes), or you can just wait until the next stable (ie. Play Store/Gold build is finished).

The Gold edition is so you can donate to PPSSPP to keep the project and this website running. It is not a more advanced version then the regular version and will always be behind the development builds in fixes and features, but should be more stable on phones that do not need the fixes.
09-10-2016, 05:47 PM
A different change has been applied in the latest git: this comes from a Mono developer who submitted the change to Dolphin, which had the same issue. The new change is less wasteful and more importantly, more accurate. It may crash even less.

Unfortunately, someone let the Dolphin team know that there are two issues and the changes we're making only improve one of them, which was a compiler bug. The other issue is a hardware bug, and is hard to workaround. So it may still be more crashy on these devices than on other devices.

Testing of the latest change (in the latest git build) would be appreciated. It's probably what will be in v1.3.0.

-[Unknown]
09-21-2016, 11:20 PM
Ok the GOLD version is 1.3.0.1 at the time of writing which downloaded from the store and it runs on edge 7

Games like tekken/soul calibur doesn't run that good at all while 30fps games like castlevania runs perfect. If I set 3x HW scaler it has fps issues...while native device res HW scale it's way more clearer and has better overall framerate Huh

Can anyone recommend some setting?
09-22-2016, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2016 04:37 AM by HANZ64.)
Hello there,

I am using the latest build (v1.3.0.1) on the S7 Edge.

Unfortunately, even with the latest update, "Yu Gi Oh 5D's Tag Force 6" still isn't working, and the problem stated in the previous post still persists.

The PC counterpart works perfectly, so I'm assuming this bug is specific to the S7 Edge (possibly other phones too).

I hope the developers get round to solving this at some point.

---

For those interested, I have found a better alternative called: "Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Tag Force Special".

This is the next iteration (basically Tag Force 7).

This is working perfectly on the S7 Edge, and is a much needed upgrade/improvement to the series!

With the latest update, it's running flawlessly. I have no complaints!

It's great to be able to duel again...

Now if someone can just get the multi-player working, we'll have something very special here. Smile

---

09-23-2016, 03:10 PM
Anyone on s7 edge exynos side tried playing Monster hunter portable 3rd HD smoothly? Like, framerate constant 30fps @100% throughout (village / HR quest / multiple boss quest inc.)
If so, Do you mind sharing your settings?