Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
App keeps closing every time i try to run a game on android
09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
App keeps closing every time i try to run a game on android
Hi, I installed the ppsspp app successfully on my android device and i have my game ISOs loaded on to the device but everytime i try to open the games, the app keeps closing and going back to the home screen Sad

what folder am i supposed to put the games in? Is there anything that i am doing wrong here? Does anybody else have this problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: App keeps closing every time i try to run a game on android
(09-08-2013 09:11 PM)AdamToensing Wrote:  Hi, I installed the ppsspp app successfully on my android device and i have my game ISOs loaded on to the device but everytime i try to open the games, the app keeps closing and going back to the home screen Sad

what folder am i supposed to put the games in? Is there anything that i am doing wrong here? Does anybody else have this problem?
Yes, I have the same issue as you, i believe that certain ARMv6 & ARMv11 phones will not even show the main menu of this emulator any more.
As support for these phones has been removed along the way somewhere.
09-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Yes what he said is true...maybe henrik can be brought to attention of this...so wait..or send him a message.
02-28-2016, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 06:56 AM by zaidon.)
I too have the same issue please kindly help to overcome the autoexit problem