Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP after 1.1.1-370 fails to run.
02-22-2016, 04:58 PM
PPSSPP after 1.1.1-370 fails to run.
Hello I play Harvest Moon Hero of the Leaf Valley with PPSSPP on my smartphone.
I haven't updated the app for a while and when I did today, I noticed versions after 1.1.1-370 crashes instantly when I launch the app on my phone while versions before 1.1.1-360 seem to run fine. My Smartphone specs are as below. Could anyone suggest me why?

And there are many Korean noobs who can't read English complaining at the Google Play's Review that newest stable version doesn't launch(and many other complaints). They complain like "This app has got serious error after the update. I can't do anything until this guy releases next update. I'm doomed. If you're reading this don't update or you're doomed like me." Could you kindly explain them where to get outdated versions in Korean? It is "공식 홈페이지의 다운로드 페이지(ttp://ppsspp.org/downloads.html)에서 매일 업데이트되는 최신 버전과 예전 버전들을 다운로드할 수 있습니다."(You can download newest builds updated everyday and outdated versions from the official website's download page)
And maybe "이 앱에는 PSP 게임 파일들이 포함되어 있지 않으며 저희는 파일들을 제공하지 않습니다. 파일들은 사용자가 합법적인 방법으로 구하여야 합니다." (This app doesn't include roms and we don't distribute roms. Files must be provided by users in legal ways.) as well. Smile

Thank you always for this fast&nice emulator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2016, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2016 11:35 PM by LG Fanatic.)
RE: PPSSPP after 1.1.1-370 fails to run.
Those are test/development builds that haven't been extensively tested and debugged like the official playstore build. So, you'll find those builds will have a few bugs or crash all together.
02-24-2016, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2016 12:31 PM by whgang99.)
(02-23-2016 11:35 PM)LG Fanatic Wrote:  Those are test/development builds that haven't been extensively tested and debugged like the official playstore build. So, you'll find those builds will have a few bugs or crash all together.

I have no problems playing with older versions but there are many people complaining at Korean Google Play about 1.2 version. I think it might be good to tell where to get outdated versions in Korean for those who can't read English.

[Edit] BTW, I noticed recent update solved the flickering issue in the game. Thanks <3
02-28-2016, 01:08 AM
This is probably an issue with the way the phone's GPU drivers setup EGL.

I don't see your specs?

-[Unknown]