Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 3
08-01-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 3
The only thing I tried on 0.9.9 is to see if the audio will disappear after the first battle(like before)and it does.
The other problem I know about(haven't tried to see if it still exist)is when you change party members in the arena,two things may happens.
1.PPSSPP will freeze for a while when you are done selecting your characters.
2.PPSSPP will completely freeze when you are done selecting your characters.
3.The music will disappear after few attempts on battles and characters change.

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2014, 06:18 AM
uhhhh ... i'm kinda dissapointed not playing the game[/u]
08-02-2014, 10:43 AM
it works fine for me.. i can play it perfectly    
11-25-2014, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 12:40 PM by Arnkell.)
35h in, game is perfectly fine for now, except for 2 things.

If you disable Vertex because of the wall glitch on Brownie Mines, Houshuukyaku/Havoc Strike will crash the emulator. Cheats are not working either if you enable any cheat(in my case the OVL+RD) the emulator will crash on the battle result screen.

EDIT: Both problems are caused because of the disabling of Vertex. Don't disable Vertex guys.
11-25-2014, 03:34 PM
When you say "vertex", do you mean the vertex cache? Disabling that should not cause crashes normally...

-[Unknown]
11-25-2014, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 07:41 PM by Arnkell.)
A few things:

I don't think it's the Vertex cache that's breaking the game, tried a bunch of battle with it off and it was ok.

Cheat codes are breaking the game though, any cheat I enable crash the emulator on battles, the crashes are random.

I'm having having random crashes on the second level of Veratropa without cheat and with Vertex cache on. Tried a lot of times, sometimes it didn't crash at all but I've got 5 crashes totally random so far.

My log is not saving on the document, but all the crashes seems to be related to the sound plugin.
03-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Hey everyone i was wondering does anyone else get the same problem i have with this game that im having?

when im in a battle sometimes the whole game just cuts to black and i cant do anything but stop and restart in hopes that it doesnt do it again...

it sucks when im trying to do the relic mines and i cant save and it cuts out having me to redo it over and again in hopes of it not cutting out ...again..
08-05-2015, 03:20 AM
Shocked Minor little question about a puzzle in Radiant Mythology 3
In a story-oriented mission I have to go with Senel alone in the underground area where strong undead enemies are.

There's one problem however which then withers our HP resources down despite being level 52 here. This puzzle in the displayed image I have screencapped:

h--p://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/EtnaDarkXiaoyu3/VG%20stash/puzzleodoom-rm3_zps8wtytrsl.png

Is there any solution to how to get the switches set in this order in a quick way before the monsters kill us completely? It's kind of, well... complicated. One switch being shot triggers the two to its left and right to pop out. The sides, I can figure, but the middle to get two to stay together or both popped out is confusing. Could someone provide a walkthrough or quick info note of how to deal with this? Undecided

I'm kinda stomped, lol.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Hi, I'm new here so I'm confused when I try to put cwcheats on my Tales and I try to edit the .ini, it always say Access is denied when I try to save it. Can someone answer this?
04-15-2018, 06:27 PM
My ppsspp v1.5.4 can't play this.
It's stuck with error when I select this game and it try to load the module then it error and close by it's self.