Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library error
02-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library error
Guys im getting this error constantly....im on Win 7 64

I have repaired and attempted to reinstall Visual C but still appears, can someone help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library error
What's the full error?

Updating your video card drivers could possibly help... depending on the exact error.

-[Unknown]
02-13-2016, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 08:51 AM by bonoscot.)
RE: Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library error
Hi My graphics card is up to date: GTX 970

The problem occurs when i go to select my games, when i scroll through the games the following error flashes up and it crashes.

Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library

Runtime error
Program

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way
Please contact the applications support team for any more information

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i select a game really fast the program works,however i have like a 5 second window to do so,if it takes longer to slect a game this error flashes up and crashes the system

Can anyone please help me

thanks

edit: ok guys found my solution anyways:
As stated it only happens when scrolling through games, however i noticed that it specifically flashed up when scrolling at a certain stage of the games list: for me it was at the Final Fantasy selection, so i deleted those 3 games from the list and now it scrolls fine.

I assume that the games are faulty in some way.

edit: ok guys found my solution anyways:
As stated it only happens when scrolling through games, however i noticed that it specifically flashed up when scrolling at a certain stage of the games list: for me it was at the Final Fantasy selection, so i deleted those 3 games from the list and now it scrolls fine.

I assume that the games are faulty in some way.