Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Can't Exit from Games on Nvidia Shield TV
02-10-2016, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2016 04:39 PM by Techn0mancer.)
[Solved] Can't Exit from Games on Nvidia Shield TV
Using the stand alone, free PPSSPP, I can't seem to get out of any game to play something else. Other emulators (retroarch cores) allow me to press the Nvidia button to exit to the emulator's menu where I can select "close content" to unload the game. Is there something I'm missing? I tried to search/browse the forum first, but I keep randomly getting a page saying I've been banned, even before I registered and even though today is the first time I've been here...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Can't Exit from Games on Nvidia Shield TV
Back button should do it. I'm not actually sure how to detect the nVidia button...
02-10-2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Can't Exit from Games on Nvidia Shield TV
Managed to find the "issue".. PPSSPP had assigned the "pause" button to clicking the right analog which, to me at least, is very counterintuitive
02-10-2016, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2016 07:35 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: [Solved] Can't Exit from Games on Nvidia Shield TV
Then you should reassign the "Pause" button Wink

About your "random ban" problem :
Your IP address is used by several users on the forum, I think it means you don't always have the same IP address.
Therefore it's possible you sometimes obtain the IP address which was used by a banned user...

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2