Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
10-17-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
Kirito: patch work. search at facebook, YT, etc. i don`t gonna show links, becouse they again gonna be delete (like link to patch), but in my opinion this patch is onyly waste of time, then... and sorry for pissing you off.

brujo55: game don`t need internet, emulator don`t need it, and... what more? dunno.

xgen96: you`re right. I said it before. this patch is waste of time, especially becopuse game crash really hard after it. Many errors which close game, graph and soud bug, and freeze. Totaly time waste, but some ppl cry that they don`t understund what items do... just look in net how some kids cry becouse they cant patch/want patch, how this game is to hard becouse of all jap items, etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2013, 03:06 AM
Can you give me the download link? Big Grin
10-18-2013, 04:47 AM
(10-18-2013 03:06 AM)Duong1999 Wrote:  Can you give me the download link? Big Grin

We don't support Piracy*!! Big Grin
Read Rules*
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=402

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
10-24-2013, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 01:29 AM by Esperia.)
What graphic settings are you guys using to play SAO?

I have the latest build (0.9.1 2122) and I get these strange
colors on the graphics...

Changing the render mode to "Not buffered" solves the issue
giving the game the normal colors but then the screen starts
to flicker randomly...

On the second screen capture you can see how the game looks
whith the setting "Not buffered rendering"... That's how I want
it to look always but teh screen flickering hurst my eyes...

Any suggestions?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Non-buffer, and Off frameskip. try this at start. mayby this help. I can`t really help you with my old settings becouse i don`t remember it so well (i don`t play it now).
10-31-2013, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 06:23 PM by NicoBlog.)
(10-13-2013 09:11 AM)Kirito Wrote:  @Yasutsuna25

There is NO working patch currently out for this game. Some of the content in the game is already written in English from the start. Things like the menu and the Sword Skills (in the sword skills palette) are in English, it is not due to some patch.

@ilovepi

You might already know of this "in the works" patch then, but i'll give you the link anyway: http://gbatemp.net/threads/sword-art-onl...sp.342727/
They have several translators who are already working on the game, and it sounds like most of the menu is already done.
+1

There's no patch as you said.
the user Yasutsuna25 is trying to make people believe there is a patch so he can keep making money out of paid 3 chained link shorteners which he uses on his blog to download the FAKE sao patch.
It only takes to open the patch with notepad to see it's LOVE PLUS a NINTENDO DS game patch.
The only reason to defend such an obvious fake is that he is the person behind it.
I've patched several games both NDS and PSP and never took more than 1 minute.
Yasutsuna25 should be banned from this forums for spreading his crap fake everywhere and confusing people to believe there's a patch out there...

Rolleyes
10-31-2013, 11:29 PM
First of all, thanks alot for the support, I appreciate it^^

Now, I won't go as far as to say he should be banned (that's not in my hands anyway), but wheter he is intentionally spreading lies or not, the patch is definitely a fake and he SHOULD stop telling people about it.

I've only patched a few NDS games, but that never took more than a few minutes (if even that long), so a patch which takes 30+ hours to complete is total overkill (for a psp game anyway).

Thanks againWink

And Yasutsuna25, in case your reading this, simply telling me to search for the patch on Youtube is no way to prove it works; also, the only reason your link was deleted was because it also contained a link to download the game. So don't use that as an excuse for telling me to search on Youtube for the patch. Finally, I already stated that proving your point is simple; if you truly believe the patch works, upload a picture from the game where the patch has translated some in-game text. It's THAT simple.
11-04-2013, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 10:12 AM by Yasutsuna25.)
1st point: I DON`T create that patch, and if you read my post you known that i write there that patch is waste of time, then don`t bullshit me (sorry for words) i said about patch to make ppl belive in it and download it then get money.

2nd point: Kirito you read my posts too. I write many times i finish game and don`t have file of it already (i have it from friend). Wasting more than 30 hours to upload pictures and prove something? sorry dude. I`m not kid to waste my time like that.

3rd point: Not onyly I said patch is working. look at facebook. Many ppl said it don`t thats true, but many said it work. If there are so many negative posts about that then even if creator of patch really create more accounts then I don`t think so it gonna help him becouse patch DON`T TRANSLATE ANYTHING REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

4th point: I write here about patch which WORK for me(and write that its waste of time to patch it too, but he ask about it, then...), becouse ppl ask is there patch for game. I tried to help. You want ban me? OK! Write to admin, moderator or someone, mayby he gonna ban me, becouse i tried to help. I don`t gonna cry.
11-19-2013, 09:39 PM
How can it work when sao patch is not even a sao patch...really..stop defending the fake, what do you earn if you didn't create the fake then don't defend it:
[Image: fake.png]
11-21-2013, 01:01 AM
I think that talking about this patch is closed, but i see NicoBlog propably don`t have anything to do... This pic is really funny especially in that the SAO patcher have black window. When you want create fake just think how you do it. BTW: all can just create file and copy pic here and said its this patch. You said it don`t work for you, and i it work for me (and its not worth time to patch it, becouse not onyly most of the game isn`t translated, but game crash really hard after patching). You said i should be banned, and if some admin, or someone think i should (just write to them) its ok for me. I don`t gonna cry.

P.S.
This talk is really funny. You don`t even read what other ppl write and think you have absolutlly right(even when you just can`t patch game, or you download wrong file (dunno. mayby they change link. I don`t check it, and don`t have time to copy game, and check patch again). OK. bann me. I don`t mind. if you want i can even delete my acc. just write it here funny guy.
11-25-2013, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2013 10:54 AM by Kirito.)
Could someone help translate this text for me? I'm currently stuck on floor 87, just before the boss battle. I get these 3 texts after I'm done reviewing the bosses info. I've been trying to translate it myself, but it is taking forever and as far as I can see there is also kaniji in this text which I have no idea how to translate.

So far I know the first thing he says is wait a second, and on page number 2 I think it is something about not being ready to face the boss yet, haven't tried page 3 so far, but I probably won't understand it anyway. I've done all the quests and the side-events on the floor, which suggests that this is a very specific problem. In any case, I'd really appreciate some help here.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out the problem. I thought I had killed all nm monsters on the floor, but had apparently forgotten the nm Night Stalker Scorpion.

12-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Tried ver.0.9.5-848. Finally fixed the bright problem. Now it can be run with buffer rendering, 2x resolution, full speed on android.
Thanks a lot! great job!

12-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Anybody play this game on iphone i use iphone 4s and i dont play

12-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Any body answer my question please
12-09-2013, 05:01 PM
No one answer becouse you don`t write where is problem. From that screen i think its about game stop after starting it. Just create save data for it, and run it with fast memory. When it stuck, close game and open it again, then it should run. If still don`t work, or you have diff problem write.