Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
10-15-2013, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2013 07:37 PM by Kirito.)
RE: Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
(10-15-2013 12:31 PM)Yasutsuna25 Wrote:  Lets start from that you write:
"Things like the menu and the Sword Skills (in the sword skills palette) are in English, it is not due to some patch."
You don`t write ONYLY about names but about SWORD SKILLS PALETTE. Thats diff.

2nd point is that patch from link i give WORK, but some noobs don`t even known how to run it, and said it don`t. Its not my problem if you think eng patch is working onyly when it translae full game. I write what things it translate, and i`m sure link which i give was 100% working.

3rd thing: When Skill have name "Locus Hexedra" in down there it don`t mean its eng name. In jap its the some name. the some for ALL skills. In jap ppl use 4 type of alphabet: Kanji(full words), Hiragana(1 symbol = 1 syllable (oryginally created for women)), Katakana (the some like Hiragana, but created for male), and Romanji (look like ours letters). Romanji is used usually to write names, skill name in games, etc.

4th thing: I play it WITH and WITHOUT, becouse game can crash really hard with patch.

Then Kirito: as you can see i`m not idiot (BTW: you don`t need start with text like that when you don`t even known someone. Did I wrire something similar in your side? I don`t think so). Your the funny guy who think he MUST have right and see english there where is romanji (learn japan language boy).

Very well, I apologise for calling you an idiot. I only did so because you REALLY pissed me off when you said I don't know what I was talking about and all this time I was thinking the same about you but decided not to say anything because you had'nt insulted me or anything.

As for the Sword Skill names above the skill description, Locus Hexedra was a bad example. Let try another. Whether we write the skill name Depth Impact with katakana (デプス・インパクト) or using latin letters and translating it to english (Depth Impact) i agree that the name has the same meaning, although it is not spelled entirely the same, but i guess you know this.

But my point was that Depth impact is English, and i would write it differently if i was, say, translating it to Danish.

So, what i meant was not that Depth Impact was the English name, but that it was the name translated to English. This was my mistake, i apologize for not being more clear.

I know the different alphabets which Japan uses.

And finally, until you have actually proven that the patch indeed works, I will stand by my statement, that the patch IS a fake.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment - Kirito - 10-15-2013 07:34 PM
Sword Art Online Infinity Moment - Handy - 04-18-2013, 10:09 AM
Help!! graphics fixed - bosdgmza01 - 06-28-2013, 10:35 AM
NEED HELP.. - moshkun - 09-13-2013, 01:20 AM
Sword Art Online - DanyTK - 07-03-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Sword Art Online - [Unknown] - 07-03-2016, 06:15 PM