Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
09-23-2013, 12:12 PM
RE: Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
Here's a helpful hint for bypassing hanged points in the game after clearing each floor. Instead of exiting the game, just save state and the game will continue as normal. Also, is it just me or does the boss dungeon seems to get more laggy the higher I go?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2013, 02:49 AM
Wink RE: Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
tried the latest build after the dialogue of Strea this happens no cheats on even if you savestate near there it will autoclose or encountered a problem

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-30-2013, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2013 10:02 PM by Yasutsuna25.)
I start think that older ver. of ppsspp was better for many anime games. Just dl older ver, and then use your load. mayby this help.
OR:
try to disable Atrac3+ for this moment. mayby this help. I recommend to this before changing your ppsspp ver.. if this don`t work then dl older build.
10-04-2013, 04:51 PM
someone know about the full guide on this game, i kinda stuck with story quest, but i understand with NPC quest, sorry if this topic out of way...

Operating System : Win8 Pro 32-bit, based on x64 Procie
Motherboard : ECS G41T-R3V1.0A
Processor : Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz x2 ~2992MHz (2 CPU's)
Memory : 4096MB RAM
VGA : Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (1024 MB)
OpenGL : 5.1.2600.5512
Processor Codename : Wolfdale

Need Say More..?
10-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Anyone know if there is a english patch out there? I know there is two in the works but haven't heard anything from it.
10-10-2013, 03:33 PM
tried the latest build its fine now, time to continue the adventure thanks ppsspp team great work!
10-12-2013, 06:10 PM
darkjoe try at gamefaq, but i don`t known. probably its there. i don`t need it to complete game, then i don`t search it.

iloveip there are eng patch, but it translate onyly skills, etc. and it patch 2 30hours+, then i dunno if this time is worth it. its really better to just try skills and restart game if you don`t want it. 30 hours is enoughts to get almost all skills (i known guy who get all in 35 then...).
10-13-2013, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2013 10:39 PM by Kirito.)
@Yasutsuna25

There is NO working patch currently out for this game. Some of the content in the game is already written in English from the start. Things like the menu and the Sword Skills (in the sword skills palette) are in English, it is not due to some patch.

@ilovepi

You might already know of this "in the works" patch then, but i'll give you the link anyway: http://gbatemp.net/threads/sword-art-onl...sp.342727/
They have several translators who are already working on the game, and it sounds like most of the menu is already done.
10-14-2013, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2013 06:53 AM by Henrik.)
OMG. Kirito do you even play this game? Sword skills have names in ROMANJI not in eng. You known diffrance? Full eng skill was how it deal dmg (how many hits, which arti(agi, str, etc.) skill is based, etc.). If you think Romanji is eng then you have skill name, and numbers, but not atri, etc. Some ppl said patch don`t work, becouse they don`t known how to even start it. It patching 30+ hours, and translate onyly skills, orders, some items, and some quests(sub). Here link if you want, but i think you don`t really need it:

[ deleted pirate link ]

And Kirito i beg you: if you don`t known something then don`t even talk about it.
10-14-2013, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2013 11:05 PM by Kirito.)
When i said the Sword Skill names were in English, I was ONLY talking about the outlined text in the picture you idiot! Thats English alright.

And the patch IS A FAKE. Play the game without the patch and you'll see just how many things are written in English. And in this thread here:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/sword-art-onl...27/page-24
It is stated that the EXACT patch your reffering to is for a COMPLETELY different game called Love Plus, NOT SAO:IM.

(10-14-2013 01:15 PM)Yasutsuna25 Wrote:  And Kirito i beg you: if you don`t known something then don`t even talk about it.

I can't believe you just wrote that to meDodgy Look who is talking, you don't know anything:/
10-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Lets start from that you write:
"Things like the menu and the Sword Skills (in the sword skills palette) are in English, it is not due to some patch."
You don`t write ONYLY about names but about SWORD SKILLS PALETTE. Thats diff.

2nd point is that patch from link i give WORK, but some noobs don`t even known how to run it, and said it don`t. Its not my problem if you think eng patch is working onyly when it translae full game. I write what things it translate, and i`m sure link which i give was 100% working.

3rd thing: When Skill have name "Locus Hexedra" in down there it don`t mean its eng name. In jap its the some name. the some for ALL skills. In jap ppl use 4 type of alphabet: Kanji(full words), Hiragana(1 symbol = 1 syllable (oryginally created for women)), Katakana (the some like Hiragana, but created for male), and Romanji (look like ours letters). Romanji is used usually to write names, skill name in games, etc.

4th thing: I play it WITH and WITHOUT, becouse game can crash really hard with patch.

Then Kirito: as you can see i`m not idiot (BTW: you don`t need start with text like that when you don`t even known someone. Did I wrire something similar in your side? I don`t think so). Your the funny guy who think he MUST have right and see english there where is romanji (learn japan language boy).
10-15-2013, 12:43 PM
No flamewar on this thread....!! HuhHuh

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
10-15-2013, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2013 07:37 PM by Kirito.)
(10-15-2013 12:31 PM)Yasutsuna25 Wrote:  Lets start from that you write:
"Things like the menu and the Sword Skills (in the sword skills palette) are in English, it is not due to some patch."
You don`t write ONYLY about names but about SWORD SKILLS PALETTE. Thats diff.

2nd point is that patch from link i give WORK, but some noobs don`t even known how to run it, and said it don`t. Its not my problem if you think eng patch is working onyly when it translae full game. I write what things it translate, and i`m sure link which i give was 100% working.

3rd thing: When Skill have name "Locus Hexedra" in down there it don`t mean its eng name. In jap its the some name. the some for ALL skills. In jap ppl use 4 type of alphabet: Kanji(full words), Hiragana(1 symbol = 1 syllable (oryginally created for women)), Katakana (the some like Hiragana, but created for male), and Romanji (look like ours letters). Romanji is used usually to write names, skill name in games, etc.

4th thing: I play it WITH and WITHOUT, becouse game can crash really hard with patch.

Then Kirito: as you can see i`m not idiot (BTW: you don`t need start with text like that when you don`t even known someone. Did I wrire something similar in your side? I don`t think so). Your the funny guy who think he MUST have right and see english there where is romanji (learn japan language boy).

Very well, I apologise for calling you an idiot. I only did so because you REALLY pissed me off when you said I don't know what I was talking about and all this time I was thinking the same about you but decided not to say anything because you had'nt insulted me or anything.

As for the Sword Skill names above the skill description, Locus Hexedra was a bad example. Let try another. Whether we write the skill name Depth Impact with katakana (デプス・インパクト) or using latin letters and translating it to english (Depth Impact) i agree that the name has the same meaning, although it is not spelled entirely the same, but i guess you know this.

But my point was that Depth impact is English, and i would write it differently if i was, say, translating it to Danish.

So, what i meant was not that Depth Impact was the English name, but that it was the name translated to English. This was my mistake, i apologize for not being more clear.

I know the different alphabets which Japan uses.

And finally, until you have actually proven that the patch indeed works, I will stand by my statement, that the patch IS a fake.
10-16-2013, 01:53 AM
require internet?
10-16-2013, 07:25 AM
Not trying to add flame to this thread but isn't it illogical for a patch to take 30+ hours just to patch the skills and some menu items?