Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
08-14-2013, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 07:53 AM by Kirito.)
RE: Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
@Phisix

Your question kinda makes it seem like you haven't watched the animé. You REALLY should watch that first, the game was built for the fans and the game even begins at the end of the first season, with a slightly different approach. Anyway you basically traverse floors (i guess you'd call it levels) and at the end of each floor there is a boss monster you need to defeat to advance to the next floor.

If i knew 100% what a dungeon crawler was, I could you if the game is a dungeon crawler or not, but I don't. Anyway, there is alot more content in the game than just going through the various dungeons, but you'll need to know japanese to get the most out of the game.

@Gurashieruro
I actually had a feeling you'd show a screenshot like that, but I didn't wanna jump the gun. I don't know if the problem is fixed in the newest version, but you should try it if your version is outdated. Check http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html for the newest version. IF the problem is still present, know that you only have to bear with it for the opening fight. You might need to save the game aterwards and restart the game though. I unfortunately can't remember for sure if I played through the fight with that error or not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment - Kirito - 08-14-2013 07:48 AM
Sword Art Online Infinity Moment - Handy - 04-18-2013, 10:09 AM
Help!! graphics fixed - bosdgmza01 - 06-28-2013, 10:35 AM
NEED HELP.. - moshkun - 09-13-2013, 01:20 AM
Sword Art Online - DanyTK - 07-03-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Sword Art Online - [Unknown] - 07-03-2016, 06:15 PM