Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
08-14-2013, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 07:53 AM by Kirito.)
RE: Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
@Phisix

Your question kinda makes it seem like you haven't watched the animé. You REALLY should watch that first, the game was built for the fans and the game even begins at the end of the first season, with a slightly different approach. Anyway you basically traverse floors (i guess you'd call it levels) and at the end of each floor there is a boss monster you need to defeat to advance to the next floor.

If i knew 100% what a dungeon crawler was, I could you if the game is a dungeon crawler or not, but I don't. Anyway, there is alot more content in the game than just going through the various dungeons, but you'll need to know japanese to get the most out of the game.

@Gurashieruro
I actually had a feeling you'd show a screenshot like that, but I didn't wanna jump the gun. I don't know if the problem is fixed in the newest version, but you should try it if your version is outdated. Check http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html for the newest version. IF the problem is still present, know that you only have to bear with it for the opening fight. You might need to save the game aterwards and restart the game though. I unfortunately can't remember for sure if I played through the fight with that error or not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2013, 08:22 AM
theres a bug on android, its like your screen is color pink when youre in town, but on battle its normal screen.

sorry for wrong grammar
08-14-2013, 12:23 PM
(08-14-2013 07:48 AM)Kirito Wrote:  @Gurashieruro
I actually had a feeling you'd show a screenshot like that, but I didn't wanna jump the gun. I don't know if the problem is fixed in the newest version, but you should try it if your version is outdated. Check http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html for the newest version. IF the problem is still present, know that you only have to bear with it for the opening fight. You might need to save the game aterwards and restart the game though. I unfortunately can't remember for sure if I played through the fight with that error or not.

I actually have the latest update. The strange screen artifact still persists even in towns and such. Only when there is just characters talking (no rendering backgrounds of like towns or battlefields) then it's fine. Most of the time it appears. However, occasionally it disappears when I start the game up. So its really weird. I can't figure out what the problem is at all.
08-14-2013, 02:13 PM
I see....well, this is a long shot then, but.....well I'm not sure if this is a problem anymore, but are you by any chance skipping the intro (the one that takes you in-game) whenever you load a save file? If so, don't skip it and see it that works, if not; I will need some more info here. Like what device and system are you running the game on? I can tell you that I don't have your problem.
08-19-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi guys. I have question: did someone have patched version of this game? if yes then did it work with ppsspp? and then mayby upload it somewhere becouse i try patch it and its more than 2 days and its not cmplete...
08-19-2013, 09:30 AM
If they did upload the game somewhere they certainly wouldn't share it here. Piracy discussion isn't allowed on this forum.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
08-25-2013, 03:06 AM
try this on android with v.0.9.1.118....no bug for graphics....but why am i always forced back to home screen at video play after battle with heathclift???
08-25-2013, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 11:01 AM by Yasutsuna25.)
I ask you this question: how is this possible that you fight him 2nd time? When i beat him 1st time (finish turtorial), then game should force you to 76 floor and you can start new game onyly from there (from what i known, becouse my friend can`t start from Heathcliff battle too).

Then now its question: you can go to floor 76, and higher? and how high? If no then mayby you have demo version or you just need copy/rip your UMD again. If yes then mayby its some emulator bug. You crate system data at 1st game start? if now then crate it and when game start close ppsspp and open it again. then it should start from "link Start". after Heathcliff battle you go to 76 floor, and never again yo gonna see Kayaba-sama.
09-13-2013, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 10:28 AM by mupralsh.)
NEED HELP..
How to fix this error. I am currently playing sword art online infinity moment via ppsspp and i am in floor 84, in that area i need to talk to strea (one of the characters) after talking to her my game crashed and says
PPSSPP has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

AppName: ppssppwindows.exe AppVer: 0.0.9.1 ModName: atioglxx.dll
ModVer: 6.14.10.10834 Offset: 001e8982

i am thinking maybe the atioglxx.dll is missing and I already downloaded a upto date driver already..

and i look in C:\WINDOWS\system32 there is a atioglxx.dll there already and
when i use "RUN" REGSVR32 atioglxx.dll it says
atioglxx.dll was loaded but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found.
This file can not be registered.

What can i do?? Please help.

Edit by mupralsh: no capslock please.
09-13-2013, 03:27 AM
There's already a thread for this game, you have to post there instead of creating a new thread:
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1780
Do a search before posting!

Anyway, since you are new to the forum, you should visit the Welcome Thread! Smile

Merged.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
09-13-2013, 02:19 PM
i can't use xdelta3 for patching is there another altenate program for patching please tell
09-14-2013, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2013 01:26 AM by Macross.)
guys what is your setting for this game? in the fight with kayaba the screen freezes

edit: nvm just changing the texture settings scaling = off it is working good
anyone know how to fix the sounds of kirito and kayaba's fight? and the opening has no sounds? :x
09-14-2013, 03:29 AM
(09-14-2013 12:45 AM)Macross Wrote:  guys what is your setting for this game? in the fight with kayaba the screen freezes

edit: nvm just changing the texture settings scaling = off it is working good
anyone know how to fix the sounds of kirito and kayaba's fight? and the opening has no sounds? :x

Read this first Big Grin
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5352

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-14-2013, 06:33 AM
Please give me a iso of SOA that will not crash..
09-14-2013, 08:21 AM
Please give me a memstick of SOA ppsspp that is already in floor 85. my SOA floor 84 is crashed due to the f*king atioglxx.dll