Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheats Not Working
02-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Cheats Not Working
Don't know if this is an issue with my games, PPSSPP, or what but I can't get any cheats to work on either the PC or Android version.

I've tried using the import from cheat.db option and even created my own cheats following instructions on forums. I can see the cheats on PPSSPP and they are enabled in settings but nothing happens. I've checked to see if it is the region of the games and I've tried using codes from EU and US also.

The current version of PPSSPP that I'm using is v. 1.1.1 and the latest from Google Play.

Also, does this game not allow you to edit memory using Cheat Engine? This is the only emulator that I can't get Cheat Engine to work with.

Anyways, thanks for any help. I'm off to class!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2016, 01:41 AM
RE: Cheats Not Working
So cheats don't work for any of your games, correct? Odd. I had this same issue with the US version of Dracula X and had to switch to the EU version to get cheats to work. But, that was the only game of my collection that had that problem. Try to use different regional versions of the games you have. Using the US version instead of the EU version and vice versa for example.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply