Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phantom Brave:The Hermuda Triangle [US] - ULUS-10572
09-13-2019, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2019 03:37 AM by Thundersea.)
RE: Phantom Brave:The Hermuda Triangle [US] - ULUS-10572
Is there any hope for codes that would allow us to change the Title on a character to whatever we wanted? Granted, most Titles are relatively easy to obtain once the player has advanced far enough (such as end-game or post end-game content). However, some titles are rare and can only be obtained randomly in random dungeons.

Actually, all I really care about is changing the title on a character to "Blsphm" so I can spread the "Dark Eborus" skill onto more items characters and/or items. I found out, too late, that one can only obtain the "Blsphm" title once and that obtaining 100 Dark Points on another character won't work... Sad (If I had known this, I would have held my "Blsphm" character with a different character and used the interaction to cast "Dark Eborus" over and over until the holding character learned it.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom Brave:The Hermuda Triangle [US] - ULUS-10572 - Thundersea - 09-13-2019 03:36 AM