Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A problem with the normal saves of a game
01-05-2016, 07:12 PM
A problem with the normal saves of a game
Hi, I have been playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and the game is divided to three characters. Each time you finish a character, you reach a save menu, in which you can save your data, and then you can return to that character for extra content-and finishing all three characters adds additional contents.
I have been using save states for a while now, and they work fine, but apparently my save state is corrupted, and I cannot save the game normally now-so I cannot access the after-game content. When I try to save in my most recent save-state (either after finishing the game, or at the last save spot before finishing), it says "Checking the storage media." and doesn't do anything.
I did save my game normally, about halfway through the game, and when I load that save, I can save normally there-but of course, I don't want to play the second half of the game all over again.

does anyone have any idea how to fix my save states so I could save normally?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: A problem with the normal saves of a game
It reminds me of this problem, maybe it's in fact the same ?

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-07-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: A problem with the normal saves of a game
(01-05-2016 08:49 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  It reminds me of this problem, maybe it's in fact the same ?

I tried reading that thread, and to be honest I could not find their solution. However, you might be right that the problem is the same, though I am not sure because in my case the game did not say the same thing that they said.