Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP stops working(Android)
01-03-2016, 08:47 AM
PPSSPP stops working(Android)
I have problem with the emulator for Android. I started playing my game and at some state of just randomly closes itself without something like "Unfortunately, PPSSPP stopped working." (Thank god I did an savestate). I have tried some times but I still have the same problem. Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: PPSSPP stops working(Android)
Hmm, does this happen with all your games or just one? Does it happen at the same point in games or does it happen randomly? Also what device are you using PPSSPP with?
01-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Well I have played only one game and at the fight it stops almost in the start. And yes, it closes only on fights.
01-03-2016, 07:16 PM
Okay, try a few other games to see if this happens to them too. This problem might be with the game itself. Which game were you playing? I'll try it to see if it crashes on my device too.
01-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Sorry for late response. I played Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force Special. Also I have tried multiple ISOs - the problem is somewhere in the emulator
01-21-2016, 11:27 AM
(01-05-2016 07:39 PM)koko162000 Wrote:  Sorry for late response. I played Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force Special. Also I have tried multiple ISOs - the problem is somewhere in the emulator

Disable fast memory in System settings in PPSSPP. i had the same issue in Crisis Core and disabling fast memory fixed it.
01-21-2016, 12:18 PM
Now I tried it but the game is showing only black screen and doesn't start
01-26-2016, 02:13 PM
good night everyone , I have a Problem With My emulator PPSSPP , When I play Phantasy Star 2 firts is so smooth but when I moved to the next level , its Suddenly Stops Working , anyone can help me ?

Sorry my english weak
10-12-2016, 12:48 PM
Same with me. Did you find any solution ?
10-16-2016, 09:10 AM
Hi,

I have the same problem with Ultimate Ghosts'Goblins in my Nvidia SHield TV - it always crashes after a few minutes playing.

If I disable fast memory I only see a black screen and the game does not even start. Any configuration ideas?
12-20-2017, 03:25 PM
good evening my friend, I have problem with pes 2014 apart of become a legend after finish 1 game its not proceed to the next level which say has unexpected stop working,what can I do?