Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP not showing folder of ISOs
12-29-2015, 07:14 PM
PPSSPP not showing folder of ISOs
Hi there,

on both Windows and Android, the Program doesn't seem to natively show the folder, where the ISOs are. I tried several locations, but whichever I put the ISOs in - This would be the one folder, that the Program doesn't show. As if the folder didn't exist.

On Windows I can click on "Browse" and then the Standard Windows Explorer would show up and then I am able to find the right folder and play the games. They also would show up in "Recently Played" after I finished.
On Android I don't have a Browse option and the App doesn't see the ISO folder natively.

Any help appreciated. Using the most recent Version on both Windows and Android (ZTE Blade L3 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop)

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2015, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2015 07:33 PM by fivefeet8.)
RE: PPSSPP not showing folder of ISOs
There should be some options when you load PPSSPP. The top menu should show "Recent | Games | Homebrew & Demos". Touch on "Games", then you should see some browsing options. It should show the current path/directory it's currently in and a "Home" option along with a couple of view options(Squares Lines). Touching on "Home" will bring the file browser to the main root directory of the phone internal SD Card. From there it's fairly easy to navigate to the directory you've put the game images in.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply