Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FPU rounding in 1.1.1
12-29-2015, 02:34 AM
FPU rounding in 1.1.1
After switching to the official release build of PPSSPP 1.1.1, I've discovered that my God Eater Burst save files from 1.0.1 are not working. I remembered that in older versions, FPU rounding had to be disabled for the game to load, but it seems that this option has been removed in 1.1.1. Is there any way to get the save files working in this version of PPSSPP, or will I have to play the game under an older version?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2015, 06:48 AM
RE: FPU rounding in 1.1.1
Load in an older version, switch the setting and save, and then load in the new version. Or, load in the old version, savestate, and then load that savestate in the new version, and save.

It was only a temporary option for people using older versions of PPSSPP that had a bug in them.

-[Unknown]
12-29-2015, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2015 10:48 AM by DAIstian.)
RE: FPU rounding in 1.1.1
I tried both the savestate method and saving in older version, but the same problem prevails, the game jumps back to main menu after selecting the save file. I will try doing a mission and saving afterwards to see if it changes anything.

UPDATE: Saving after a successful mision solved the problem. Thank you for suggesting the savestate solution.