Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with setting up my PSPs and DSs?
12-22-2015, 05:34 PM
Help with setting up my PSPs and DSs?
Hi and thanks in advance for taking the time. I'm a bit of a Luddite, so I'll try and lay this out as clearly as possible: Basically I need emulators/games for my handhelds. Two of the PSPs have been 'hacked', but that was years ago, so not sure how that works?
As for the DS, I've got an AceKard in one of them and it's always served us well. (My wife devours those Professor what's-his-name games and Picross!) Although I know how to fetch my own DS games, the other stuff has been problematic for me - NES, SNES, Genesis, etc. I seem to always mess something up, dropping things in the wrong spot and similar nonsense.

I've seen the tutorials and read through pages of text, but the whole mess still puts me off....I'm just not grasping it, sigh. What I need is one-on-one instruction, basically someone that knows their stuff and knows it well enough to walk me through it all.

In exchange for helping me load these handhelds with my beloved favorites, you will earn my eternal gratitude. Should gratitude alone not suffice - and that's more than fine - I have lots of cool gaming-related stuff and PayPal $$$, as well. Cool

Thanks again!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Help with setting up my PSPs and DSs?
i would help but i would have to take it somewhere else.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply