Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP for iPhone 6s Plus
12-23-2015, 04:34 AM
Thumbs Down PPSSPP for iPhone 6s Plus
Hey guy!

So I recently got my new iPhone 6s Plus and decided that I wanted the emulator on this cell. I did previously have this on my old cell which was a iPhone 5. However, when I tried to install the emulator, it wouldn's install. It keep asking to retry. But no matter how many times I retried, it wouldn't work. I already moved the date back while it was installing and everything. So I was wondering if the emulator doesnt support the 6s plus or if it's just me cell acting weird.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2015, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2015 04:10 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: PPSSPP for iPhone 6s Plus
Moved.

I think your problem is related to iOS 9, you can find more information here on GitHub.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-04-2016, 06:52 AM
Hi! I've started using PPSSPP for iPad 4 with ios 9 no jailbreak and I'm currently playing P3. I'm really having problems with the audio and lagging of the game. Can anyone suggest setting arrangements for this? I've been playing the settings and system for two days and reading online but nothing works.
05-09-2017, 10:00 AM
I'm having a problem with the audio in Persona 3 portable. When ever I have frameskip off it'll run at about 30 Fps but the audio will be choppy even with audio sync on. But when I have the frame skip on the lowest setting (1) then the audio will be perfectly fine with the audio sync off. Am I missing something?