Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So Weird, its blank (IOS)
12-19-2015, 08:28 PM
So Weird, its blank (IOS)
I have downloaded ppsspp from cydia, it was worked fine at the loading screen however couldnt get one game started and thats the only one game that i wanted to play so i decided to try out all 3 versions of ppsspp (1.1.1, dev-latest and dev-working) to see if the game will run on any of those, however none of those is working for the game on my iphone 6s plus running at 9.0.2, then I decided to reinstall back the Dev-latest version as the name of it sounds quite legit to me, but when I try to run PPSSPP the app itself I have realized that all the setting columns and I couldnt find the game to load as well, I have try to reinstall it and reinstall it with deleting every relating document and it doesnt seems to make any changes with this situation, I have taken 2 screenshots and I have tried to search for solution online however it seems quite rare to be happening, no one was asking question like this, so ask you guys for help here, thanks

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: So Weird, its blank (IOS)
I have the exact same problem. The menus seem to work when tapping on blank spaces, but I cant even test any games this way.
Any help is welcome!
Thanks in advanced
Im on jb ios 9.0.2 iphone 6+.
12-22-2015, 04:01 PM
RE: So Weird, its blank (IOS)
That makes three of us with the exact same problem. The only difference for me is that I'm jailbroken on the regular 6s and on ios 9.0.