Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Logitech Cordless Precision Controller Help
12-13-2015, 02:05 PM
Logitech Cordless Precision Controller Help
Heyo, how y'all doing?

I've been playing some PPSSPP for a good while now, and I've come across an issue I would very much like to rectify: PPSSPP doesn't seem to desire to understand my Logitech Cordless Precision Controller that I got years ago for my PS3. Most every other emulator, aside from Dolphin, doesn't mind its existence so long as I go and change around the controls so I can use it, but PPSSPP, and Dolphin but that's for another forum entirely, refuse thus far to recognize that it exists when I try to add in the controls.

PPSSPP reads my F310 just fine, but I've found myself preferring the wirelessness of the Precision more and more. If any of y'all could help that'd be great.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Logitech Cordless Precision Controller Help
(12-13-2015 02:05 PM)DonKalypso Wrote:  Heyo, how y'all doing?

I've been playing some PPSSPP for a good while now, and I've come across an issue I would very much like to rectify: PPSSPP doesn't seem to desire to understand my Logitech Cordless Precision Controller that I got years ago for my PS3. Most every other emulator, aside from Dolphin, doesn't mind its existence so long as I go and change around the controls so I can use it, but PPSSPP, and Dolphin but that's for another forum entirely, refuse thus far to recognize that it exists when I try to add in the controls.

PPSSPP reads my F310 just fine, but I've found myself preferring the wirelessness of the Precision more and more. If any of y'all could help that'd be great.

whats in my signature can be ur solution

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply