Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't assign controls to ipega bluetooth controller's dpad
12-04-2015, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 04:40 AM by Chrona.)
Can't assign controls to ipega bluetooth controller's dpad
Saw a thread here from last year about this but no resolution was reached. The dpad works for every other emulator, just not this one. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app did nothing. Any ideas?

Edit: For some reason the dpad started working, but when that happened both analogs stopped working. Can't seem to get both working
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2015, 03:04 AM
RE: Can't assign controls to ipega bluetooth controller's dpad
I have an iPega 9023 controller that works fantastically with PPSSPP. Are you starting it up by holding X and home, and are you certain its connected properly via Bluetooth? I know that depending on which OS you use it sometimes detects it as a keyboard. You might check the settings there as well.

TBH my experience with using my iPega with PPSSPP was more or less power on and go, without any issues (after watching a brief YouTube video on the basics. Their instructions really leave something to be desired)
12-17-2015, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2015 05:32 AM by Chrona.)
RE: Can't assign controls to ipega bluetooth controller's dpad
Holding x and home makes it so that both analogs work but the dpad doesn't. Which I suppose is managable but still annoying.

Just not sure why they don't work on this emulator specifically, I'm able to use both analog and dpad on other emulators like DraStic and ePSXe

Maybe it's because of the thing I'm loading the controller with? Nibiru Player