Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
two joystick on one pc
12-04-2015, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 10:01 PM by friedkin.)
two joystick on one pc
I just trying to make two joystick on one pc, I use two ps3 joystick and opened two ppsspp emulator which has already adhoclocal support at the same time and I am sure that I ve made all setup correctly but emulator recognize one gamepad everytime, cannot recognize other gamepad, where is the problem? I use win 10, xbox controller accessories and SCP DS3 Driver Package, I see my device manager recognise two gamepad correctly and I can use both of them other pc games but cannot use one gamepad on ppsspp emulator, what should I do to be able to use two gamepads?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2015, 03:22 AM
RE: two joystick on one pc
Yeah it is a limitation on PPSSPP. It can only detect one xInput controlled at a time, which is what SCP uses. I'm also hoping this will be fixed soon with the ability to place multiplayer on one PC. In the meantime you can do two player using AntiMicro. The second controller will use the Antimicro and the second PPSSPP will have to be the active window.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply