Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to...
03-18-2013, 02:14 PM
How to...
Ive searched the the site and forums as to how exactly to use the emulator. Ive used many emulators on my android, but im having trouble on how to use PPSSPP. Even making heads or tales from the isos is proving difficult...i can hasnoob
Find all posts by this user
03-18-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: How to...
Sorry, do not quite understand your problem you are having problems with?
My tongue is not English, translation from Google Translate did not make me understand anything, is a little clearer, please.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
03-18-2013, 04:11 PM
We can only help you with using the emulator,for iso dumping google is your friend.
03-18-2013, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 08:00 AM by Dwightyone.)
(03-18-2013 02:14 PM)blaxking Wrote:  Ive searched the the site and forums as to how exactly to use the emulator. Ive used many emulators on my android, but im having trouble on how to use PPSSPP. Even making heads or tales from the isos is proving difficult...i can hasnoob

Using the emulator itself is straightforward; stick the ISO on the SD card, boot PPSSPP, then press load and then direct yourself to your game on the memory card. If you do all this and the game doesn't boot etc.. then it maybe because it is a game which doesn't work on PPSSPP yet. Try another game... (But remember the emulator is in early development)

1. If you need to know how to rip your games from your UMD's and turn them into ISO's then there are many guides online. Converting is easy.

2. If you have a PSN PSP game you bought from PSN and now own, you can convert this to an ISO too. Again, look online for the guides. Converting is easy.

3. If somehow you have converted and ended up with a PSP CSO game rather than a PSP ISO game, you may think you need to convert it into a PSP ISO game, you don't need to do that. PPSSPP boots PSP CSO games. But if you want to convert a PSP CSO into a PSP ISO then that is possible. Look online for guide and application to do it for you. It is easy to do.
03-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Well I dont know what is the exchat problem but I do agree on one thing:

There is barely any guides anywhere for stuff like troubleshooting and such.
03-18-2013, 08:00 PM
(03-18-2013 07:48 PM)Thewonderboy Wrote:  Well I dont know what is the exchat problem but I do agree on one thing:

There is barely any guides anywhere for stuff like troubleshooting and such.

Until one is available, for now, this i what a website like this is for. If you have any specfic problems then ask them here on the forums, and I am sure someone will help you.
03-19-2013, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 12:32 AM by blaxking.)
well i have the emulator and i tried downloaded wipeout iso for psp.... but it had so many zip files, i had no idea which to choose! I use coolrom but they dont have psp iso or crs. WHen i boot ppsspp, i go to the folder with the game i want to play but it doesnt show- the folder is simply showing as empty.

i simply dont know how to use ppsspp. I use psx and gba,n64, snes on android.
i know with psx android app, i have to have schin.exe in the folder with the rom

sorry for all the grammar issues, im posting from my phone
03-19-2013, 02:04 AM
sorry, we don't support piracy here... please rip your own game Wink or ask on your warez website/forum Wink

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Sometime user are boooooooooooooring
Thread Closed