Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ppsspp is not running any game
11-16-2015, 03:26 AM
ppsspp is not running any game
so yeah, i tried with more then one game and this keeps happening
the first game menu appears, and when i click to play the game all that shows is a black screen
help please
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2015, 04:02 AM
Lightbulb RE: ppsspp is not running any game
(11-16-2015 03:26 AM)anaefi Wrote:  so yeah, i tried with more then one game and this keeps happening
the first game menu appears, and when i click to play the game all that shows is a black screen
help please
Hi there,

You wouldn't have Non-Buffered Rendered on would you?

If so change to Buffered Rendering, that could be the simple reason for your black screens happening. Cool
11-16-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: ppsspp is not running any game
it's already on Sad
11-16-2015, 06:12 AM
RE: ppsspp is not running any game
What device are you using? Are you using a converted toaster, a Windows desktop from the 1990's, a holodeck? What can be wrong varies wildly based on your device.

Also, what games did you try? If you tried only 2-3 games and all/mostly from the same developer, it might just be you got bad luck. There are still games that don't work in PPSSPP, even though many do at this point.

Also, if you are pretty sure you've tried games that ought to work and you're using a device that must work, try resetting the settings to defaults. Sometimes you can accidentally tick some hack and then nothing will work. We try to minimize those settings, but there are a couple still.

Lastly, if you're on a desktop platform (especially Windows 10), try updating your drivers. Often bugs in drivers can cause very weird behavior, and updating them can help a lot.

-[Unknown]