Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Force close?
11-15-2015, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 03:59 PM by Hectic.)
Force close?
Well,the problem is,whenever I'm in the middle of a game,it happens to just stop,and
go to the main menu of PPSSPP. And after a while,it just started closing the game at random times,It started to get really irritating when I forget to save,and I have to do it all over again.

I'm using the latest version, v.1.0.1,and if you could please give me a solution,it would be much appreciated.

Thank you~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2015, 04:09 AM
Information RE: Force close?
(11-15-2015 03:58 PM)Hectic Wrote:  Well,the problem is,whenever I'm in the middle of a game,it happens to just stop,and
go to the main menu of PPSSPP. And after a while,it just started closing the game at random times,It started to get really irritating when I forget to save,and I have to do it all over again.

I'm using the latest version, v.1.0.1,and if you could please give me a solution,it would be much appreciated.

Thank you~
Hi there,

Could you give us some more information my friend, on which game / system are you testing? Cool
11-16-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: Force close?
Also, fwiw, 1.1.1 is the latest version, not 1.0.1. If that isn't a typo, might try updating.

-[Unknown]
11-16-2015, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 08:55 PM by Hectic.)
RE: Force close?
(11-16-2015 04:09 AM)The Phoenix Wrote:  
(11-15-2015 03:58 PM)Hectic Wrote:  Well,the problem is,whenever I'm in the middle of a game,it happens to just stop,and

Thank you~
Hi there,

Could you give us some more information my friend, on which game / system are you testing? Cool

The game is Gods Eater Burst. If you need any more information,then go ahead and ask. Oh,and thanks for trying to help~

(11-16-2015 06:15 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Also, fwiw, 1.1.1 is the latest version, not 1.0.1. If that isn't a typo, might try updating.

-[Unknown]
Oops...Thanks for the heads up!