Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
05-02-2017, 03:42 AM
[Need Help] Game Data Doesn't Load Properly
Hi guys,

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread. I am in need of some advice. A little bit of backstory.

I have been playing SD Gundam G Generation Overworld for quite a while. I think since I discovered PPSSPP 1.3 by chance. It is also the only game I have on this system.

Recently [and it's getting more frequently], I have noticed that my save data doesn't load properly and practically renders the game all but unplayable.

When I load my save file, the game will not load all the data. For example, my weapon data of a character will be completely blank.

Some other points:
  • It doesn't happen to all characters but to at least one. On worse days, multiple characters will be missing their stats/weapons etc.
  • If I quit PPSSPP and reload the game and save file. And attempt to click on the same character, PPSSPP sometimes crashes.
  • If it doesn't crash, it loads only half the weapon data.
  • There are times when everything works fine until you complete an objective, and when the next objective appears, the missing information happens all over again.
  • Funny thing is, when I was annoyed and didn't play for a couple of days, everything works fine. But two missions in, shit happens all over again.
  • Quitting and restarting the mission seems to help but a couple of missions later, same thing all over.
  • Transferring save file between Android and PC doesn't seem to help either.

My questions are... is it the safe file that is corrupted? Or the game data that has been corrupted?

Anyone else had similar issues? And what are your steps taken during the trouble shooting?

Am really hoping to save this save file as I am practically at 98% completion and it would be a pain to lose all that work. Haha.

Any help is greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance, guys!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SD gundam g generation overworld - Kincaid - 06-29-2014, 01:50 AM
mod sd gundam - jeremygm - 07-25-2015, 10:04 AM
[Need Help] Game Data Doesn't Load Properly - whois - 05-02-2017 03:42 AM