Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The latest builds makes graphics edges looks Pixelated + Blurry screen
11-06-2015, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 08:42 AM by Shinox.)
RE: The latest builds makes graphics edges looks Pixelated + Blurry screen
What do you mean by NOTHING when the screenshots clearly showing to you !? i always .. i repeat ALWAYS been using upscaling post processing shader in 3D game since the last month build and before AND THEY ARE WORKING since they improve the quality of the games .. its clearly this problem started in the latest builds , i tried this in different PC's and it shows the exact same problem so please don't twist things around as if nothing happened , i'm positively 100% sure that this happen in the recent builds and i absolutely never faced that before since i'v been using this emulator since 2013 and the post processing has always been working in OpenGL .. i said this happens only in OpenGL backend recently so there most be something wrong the devs did in OpenGL backend to give this result on post processing , if there's a change in the PPSSPP development happens recently please tell me , do not doubt in my words, please :\ smh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The latest builds makes graphics edges looks Pixelated + Blurry screen - Shinox - 11-06-2015 08:35 AM