Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone here who know how to use NeoRouter for android
10-15-2015, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2015 09:23 AM by yousha.)
Anyone here who know how to use NeoRouter for android
Hey!!!!!

This is my second post my first post was that how can i play using pro.cold.net and it did not work whenever i use this method in MHFU it says this room is full anyway back to the topic i saw a video on youtube where a guy used neorouter to play on android phone but he didn't tell how he did it so if any have you information that how can i play using neorouter it will be appriciated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Anyone here who know how to use NeoRouter for android
you want to play with the friend in far distance? if not, why not just setup local wifi (also can using android hotspot) and just play ?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Sukulam you know how to used this on android?i wanna play online but i dont have luck using coldbird coz it requires dmz enabled and i dont own a pc so i cant used hamachi or evolved this neo router thing is i think my best shot to play online can you please help me?thanks in advance.
12-25-2015, 04:34 PM
you only need to install neoRouter on your android, then make a new id/network,, then you should tell your friend to enter your network.

after that, match yours and your friend's IP address on ppsspp setting, don't forget that whoever hosting the network should check the "proAdhoc" on network setting.

and last you can enter the online guild hall and start playing with your friend. Big Grin

#CMIIW :3
12-28-2015, 05:02 PM
Thnks norac but can u plz pm me the step by step method..... my friend is on pc and i play using android device seeing the new router i think its my best bet

THNKS IN ADVANCED !!!!!!