Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donating more then one time
03-17-2013, 01:45 AM
Donating more then one time
So this emulator is developing so fast, I even have trouble keeping up with how much better my games run on the current builds. Especially on .07-128 today speed has increased drastically agian. And another one of my favs (initial D) is almost playable up 10+ fps now without fastmem itll def be playable once thats sorted.

Anyway im getting at there should be a way to donate more then once. I uninstalled ppsspp gold but it remembers I paid...
The amount of work and communicating from the team is unmatched especially in the android emu scene which all the devs were really getting me down. But with this I cam barely keep up!

Please provide a paypal address... I dont care if you buy some high end beer with my money and get to drunk to code that night.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2013, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 02:47 AM by stodag.)
RE: Donating more then one time
first of, you can donate on your mobile using google play as on yhat current acount yoir using doesnt seem to have donated yet... why? well everyone who donates has three stars implying they are members.

if you already donated use a different sim card lol ... maybe another way though. not sureSmile
03-17-2013, 02:50 AM
I dont like to link my accounts together, my email here is more or less a throwaway I dont really care about the stars. Why would I make a thread about donating twice if I didnt buy it already?
03-17-2013, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 02:52 AM by stodag.)
If you use google play use a different account etc.

i dont think theres any need to donate more than once as long as you show support. Smile The key is gettin more people to donate and not just leech. imo.
03-17-2013, 02:53 AM
Yea, you did remind me I could use this email so thanks.

But still.a paypal would be much easier for continued donations
03-17-2013, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 03:01 AM by stodag.)
thats why i said use a different account... donate again, if you have to.

Good for you showin support m8 cheers, but be better if we spread the word so more people know about the project anx donate.Smile

i havnt got a bank account, dont use them but i probably could donate more, maybe in future see how the emu goes firstSmile

yep sry i thought the more stars you had ie 3 instead of to meant you donated... how wring was i lol my bad.
03-17-2013, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 03:06 AM by xsacha.)
You can donate to other people too Tongue When you donate, the money goes to ector (who is the guy who started this, contributed the most and pays for upkeep of these forums/website AFAIK). 30% goes to Google too.
Unknown was responsible for that speedup the today but don't know if he accepts donations.
03-17-2013, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 03:16 AM by xperiaplay2someday.)
Thanks, o just tried switching accounts to this email but it still has only a update option...

Now that you mention the stars I kind of want it now :/

I dont think people that dont donate are leeching per se, henrik wants it to be free but donating is cool too, im sure its nice to have a little supplemental income

Edit: Just read your edit about the stars being mistakenSmile

@xsacha didnt know that even more reason for a paypal, Not that I dislike paying Google but where is my nexus play? Jk
03-17-2013, 04:35 AM
I heard in some countries there is a google play gift card...maybe you can give them to some friends so they can buy ppsspp gold...if you dont wanna create more accs <.<

But yeah paypal would be awesome for supporters.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Rom: Stock, non rooted.
03-17-2013, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 10:59 AM by stodag.)
yep paypal would be good, cut out the middle man Smile

google that is Smile they dont contribute so they can do without..... imoSmile
03-17-2013, 11:16 AM
that would be trading 1 middle man for another, and PayPal isn't exactly friendly for things like this(piracy-related, and donations) they really enjoy freezing accounts and then demanding the impossible to unfreeze them(like proof of shipping for donations or virtual items)
03-17-2013, 11:18 AM
ok my bad.
03-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Also, paypal charge 4.6% on donations.
03-17-2013, 03:29 PM
What about sending the money on paypal as a gift?
03-17-2013, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 03:42 PM by Dwightyone.)
Just so I don't misunderstand. If I donate via Google Play how does that translate to getting three stars here. I have the same email address I use here as I do for Google Play but I think I have a different user name. I just don't get it, please help!! Blush

I can't donate for two weeks. I have had a massive electric/gas bill (combined electric/gas bill duration Nov-end Feb = £600 = $904) I'm skint. I'm sure someone is coming into my house in the middle of the night seeking revenge and is switching everything on and then sneaking out.