Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kurohyou: Ryu Ga Gotoku 2 (Yakuza Black Panther 2)
03-16-2013, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2013 11:03 PM by rx8ryder.)
Kurohyou: Ryu Ga Gotoku 2 (Yakuza Black Panther 2)
I just started using this emulator for the first time and figured I'd share what I encountered. I was playing Kurohyou, and when I ran it, it was stuck on the loading screen at the start and booted me out of the app. Maybe this can add to the compatibility of games if people are wondering if this game is playable. Keep the development up!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2013, 11:55 AM
RE: Kurohyou: Ryu Ga Gotoku 2 (Yakuza Black Panther 2)
At least take a log with Logcat so Devs can fix the game.

Also, Mods move to in-game.
03-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Moved.
02-21-2014, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 04:34 PM by Abeas.)
Ok I have a problem with this game that prevents me from continue playing.

So far I don't have to complain much I guess, the game isn't perfectly emulated but no big issues, but in this particular situation, I'm stuck, and I don't see what I can do to fix that.

I think a video is more explicit, take a look at this :

http://www.wat.tv/video/yakuza-black-pan...9dlj_.html

The first 20 seconds are a video of a guy playing normally probably with a PSP. The rest it's me playing the game with PPSSPP. As you can see, the guys that are chasing me are running too fast, and I can't get out before they catch me, bringing me back to the checkpoint and again and again.

Here is my configuration for the emulator :

http://imageshack.com/a/img35/7655/l6gr.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img560/52/hqiz.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img856/2397/r0s8.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img36/7029/2jz3.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img89/4365/vi79.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img571/1205/zjwb.jpg

I have the 0.9.5, 0.9.6.2 and 0.9.7 versions, I tested with all of them, same result.

Do you have an idea of what could be wrong ? I can't continue my game until a solution show up.

Thanks in advance.
02-22-2014, 07:22 AM
Nevermind...I used another emulator temporarly until I passed that sequence, saved and took back PPSSPP. Thanks anyway I guess.
02-28-2015, 04:48 PM
Exclamation Yakuza Black Panther 2 Ashura Hen
this game works very good with fps and sounds but i got three problems... pls help me if you can...

1- when the fight begins, screen always seems black

2-when the oppenent heavy strikes to me, the screen appears again black

3-when the qte(quick time event) screen appears the screen goes black

i finished yakuza black panther 1... works very good... only 2 problem i got... when the fight begins, screen always seems black & when the qte(quick time evet) screen appears the screen goes black

thanks very much for this great emulator Heart...
02-28-2015, 10:08 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-04-2015, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 10:01 AM by Rav3nd.)
same did to me while i was playin this game, stuck at chapter where getting chase by some triad thugs (its like triad from their looks)... damn they're so fast just around 20 - 25 sec already get chased away..

anyone know how to get through this?? if theres some one that already finish this game please kindly share some guide with me...

*so far i just though that there's some lack of stamina or speed at atribut that we raised for the character, luckily i have save data from the previous chapter so maybe start again from there to raised that "stamina or speed" aspect but one big question marks comes by my blocked head... which one is the "stamina or speed atribut" should i focused my leveled up points...???

hope someone could gimme a hand for this troubled...
04-05-2015, 08:43 PM
(02-28-2015 04:48 PM)tatsuyaukyo Wrote:  this game works very good with fps and sounds but i got three problems... pls help me if you can...

i finished yakuza black panther 1... works very good... only 2 problem i got... when the fight begins, screen always seems black & when the qte(quick time evet) screen appears the screen goes black

If you turn on "Disable Slower Effects" you can avoid the black screen during pre-fight cutscenes and qte fights, only now it looks a bit like brightness is turned on, but only in those scenes, the rest of the game is fine. I haven't yet reached the chapter that the rest of you guys said you can't outrun the triads but so far it seems very playable to me.
04-27-2015, 10:31 PM
(04-05-2015 08:43 PM)Boondock Saint Wrote:  
(02-28-2015 04:48 PM)tatsuyaukyo Wrote:  this game works very good with fps and sounds but i got three problems... pls help me if you can...

If you turn on "Disable Slower Effects" you can avoid the black screen during pre-fight cutscenes and qte fights, only now it looks a bit like brightness is turned on, but only in those scenes, the rest of the game is fine. I haven't yet reached the chapter that the rest of you guys said you can't outrun the triads but so far it seems very playable to me.

I Have Problem On Chapter 5 "Said On Japan" Chapter 5 Dead Fate" I Cant Outrun From Gang Triad Chinese, Hes So Fast...

Need Solution Please, Or Its Bug From Emulator?
07-20-2015, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2015 05:08 PM by tatsuyaukyo.)

Thanks that worked... but main videos now black...nevermind that good playeble now Big Grin i am chapter 5 now and dont escape the chinese triads i think thats from emulator...bug like they are too fast running dont escaped...
07-22-2015, 12:17 PM
Good News....Chapter 5 Problem solved.....
1-Go to ppsspp file
2-Go to memstick file
3-Go to PSP file
4-Go to System file
5-Open ppsspp.ini and find ForceMaxEmulatedFPS = 60 command change it ForceMaxEmulatedFPS = 20 now open play chapter 5 run chinese gangs and save it...
Later change ForceMaxEmulatedFPS = 20 again ForceMaxEmulatedFPS = 60 save it and play the game Big Grin...

Special thanks you daniel229...