Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NPLoader implementation
03-18-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: NPLoader implementation
(03-18-2013 02:02 PM)KingPepper Wrote:  
(03-18-2013 01:53 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  
(03-18-2013 01:38 AM)tpunix Wrote:  yes, "place the .edat files themselves into the freedata folder and run it"

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong then. I placed the .edat files inside the freedata folder and ran freedata.exe, the command prompt came up for like a millisecond, but nothing changed. When I try to run the DLC files, the game still crashes.

have you tried running the application from a Command Prompt, click on Start & type in the search box "cmd" Cool

Yes, I have. No different result. The only way to get any kind of difference is to drag the files onto the .exe files for pgdecrypt or freedata. Then you get the command prompt, but it stays on the screen with a list of errors.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 01:44 AM
Step 1: Put files together

Step 2: Open a CMD windows, change to that folder
Step 3:

03-19-2013, 01:25 PM
I've tried that, didn't work. Something just occured to me though, from Virgin KLM's post earlier

"It will extract only the pkgs using the public PSP keys (pawned from PS3's lv0 key leak party), which is a majority of the games but the most used/demanded ones (Dissidia let's say) use an extra key set that needs a different way for decryption using a real PSP."

I am trying to decrypt Dissidia DLCs, so would that be why your program isn't working properly with them?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-21-2013, 02:37 AM
EvilKingStan: Can you upload your DLCs?
03-21-2013, 02:38 AM
(03-21-2013 02:37 AM)tpunix Wrote:  EvilKingStan: Can you upload your DLCs?

No. He can't.
03-21-2013, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 07:12 PM by Apology11.)
Yes, I can. Not any official ones of course, that would be equivalent to uploading an ISO of the game. But a couple of the ones I'm trying to gt to work are sort of "unofficial DLCs." They work in the exact same way the official DLC's do, they're just edited to use different textures. They have the same encryption though, so it should be fine.
/Link removed
I tried uploading the Zack Fair DLC here, but the forum keeps saying my 1 MB zip file is too big to upload. The link is perfectly safe though, I promise.
03-21-2013, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 09:11 PM by nightmesh.)
Evil that edited DLC wasn't obtain for free. Even if its edited it is an edit of the original was still sold and not given away for free from square. You can buy the DLC yourself and then mod it after, but that doesn't make it free. The modder didn't make the DLC he modded. That was someone else doing and they'd like to be paid for it. Now if the DLC was free like say WoL without a helmet then uploading that or a mod for that wouldn't be a problem. This sky guy can give it away for free but it doesn't make it any less illegal.
03-21-2013, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 07:13 PM by Apology11.)
That:

(03-21-2013 03:59 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  Evil that edited DLC wasn't obtain for free. Even if its edited it is an edit of the original was still sold and not given away for free from square. You can buy the DLC yourself and then mod it after, but that doesn't make it free. The modder didn't make the DLC he modded. That was someone else doing and they'd like to be paid for it. Now if the DLC was free like say WoF without a helmet then uploading that or a mod for that wouldn't be a problem. This sky guy can give it away for free but it doesn't make it any less illegal.

No warez here! if you want to tell someone how to "google" something just do it, but no links to content that isn´t free to use here.
03-22-2013, 12:35 AM
(03-21-2013 03:59 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  Evil that edited DLC wasn't obtain for free. Even if its edited it is an edit of the original was still sold and not given away for free from square. You can buy the DLC yourself and then mod it after, but that doesn't make it free. The modder didn't make the DLC he modded. That was someone else doing and they'd like to be paid for it. Now if the DLC was free like say WoL without a helmet then uploading that or a mod for that wouldn't be a problem. This sky guy can give it away for free but it doesn't make it any less illegal.

Alright, yeah I see your point. Here's just the free Warrior of Light DLC then. Sorry, wasn't thinking that through very well. http://www.mediafire.com/?1fc5h7sftuqxf3l
03-23-2013, 11:29 AM
EvilKingStan: The files you upload, have been decrypted already.
The encrypted file, is start with "PSPEDATA".
03-23-2013, 04:15 PM
Not sure how, as they crash the game when I try. I think I'll just sit tight without DLC for now, at least until there's a possibility of PPSSPP supporting seplugins. Then maybe NPLoader can get them to work.
04-02-2013, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 07:52 AM by qwikrazor87.)
The reason you're having trouble decrypting the edat file is because you need to remove the first 0x80 bytes from the file and then decrypt it with pgdecrypt.
08-14-2021, 05:42 PM
Any luck of on ideas regarding Killzone Liberation Chapter 5 DLC?
09-23-2021, 01:24 AM
Hi guys, I'm kinda newbie on cwcheat making. So how do I make this widescreen cwcheat code on my own games? Thank you ?