Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP on WINDOWS PHONE!!!!!!
08-13-2015, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 04:29 AM by Cryoburn.)
PPSSPP on WINDOWS PHONE!!!!!!
ok sorry for the annoying title but I just had to get attention to this.

windows phone 10 has a built in android emulator. How ever it is painful to install android apps, it can however run the jit in the ppsspp android version.

it doesn't work with the windows back button and some text isn't render correctly, I have only tried playing phantasy star portable 2 atm. so could very well be game as well.

I included some screenshot of it working as well as my notification bar half pulled down, to verify it is indeed windows phone 10.

edit: cant figure out how to add multiples. so here.

imgur DOT com/a/S7teI

replace DOT with "."

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2015, 03:25 AM
RE: PPSSPP on WINDOWS PHONE!!!!!!
(08-13-2015 04:26 AM)Cryoburn Wrote:  ok sorry for the annoying title but I just had to get attention to this.

windows phone 10 has a built in android emulator. How ever it is painful to install android apps, it can however run the jit in the ppsspp android version.

it doesn't work with the windows back button and some text isn't render correctly, I have only tried playing phantasy star portable 2 atm. so could very well be game as well.

I included some screenshot of it working as well as my notification bar half pulled down, to verify it is indeed windows phone 10.

edit: cant figure out how to add multiples. so here.

imgur DOT com/a/S7teI

replace DOT with "."

which ppsspp version? I have the latest W10M and the ppsspp 1.0.0 closes
09-20-2015, 02:52 PM
I think it was the the latest one from when I posted it. I'll double check later as I recently put my phone back to 8.1.

It did close however on some game while other ran, not very playable, but they did run. It had trouble figuring out what screen size to render to so the picture would shrink and expand constantly. And alot of the text was messed up.

But its a start in windows phone area, and I thought it was worth some attention at least.
09-27-2015, 07:28 AM
Hey, I managed to install it too, but cant figure out where to locate games. If you could tell me I would greatly appreciate it!
10-04-2015, 03:06 PM
Your going to need a couple of things first. Find "es file manager" and install that as you need a file manager for android, and if you have a network storage device it will be easier, as you can just have es file manager download the rom from your network device. The other way is to research how to push the rom file to your android SD card from adb. The windows phone storage system is completely separated from the android system. So downloading through windows browsers won't put it in the right spot.