Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Speed Toggle Not Working (PPSSPP v1.01)
07-11-2015, 11:37 PM
Speed Toggle Not Working (PPSSPP v1.01)
Running PPSSPP 1.01

Have had no serious issues in the past with other games. Recently acquired Digimon World RE: Digitize and the game was running just fine. Everything was working, including the Speed Toggle.

Plugged in a PS4 controller with the InputMapper program to fool it into thinking it was an Xbox 360 controller. Again, everything was okay, including the Speed Toggle. Played for a about fifteen minutes and suddenly the Speed Toggle is not working. Strange enough, it seems to toggle between 'Standard' and 'Alternative' settings instead of needing to be held down.

I have no clue if there was a setting I may have turned on/off on accident or what but the Speed Toggle just stopped working. I've reset all the settings, closed and relaunched, and even restarted my computer thinking that could, somehow, be the issue. Nothing worked, obviously.

Can someone shoot me a solution?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2015, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 08:49 AM by nicnick189.)
RE: Speed Toggle Not Working (PPSSPP v1.01)
I had the same issue with a ps3 controller, was using R2 for speeding but it seemed that the button was "double tapping" so it went on and off the speed toggle. Nothing fixed that i think its something regarding the controller that make it very sensible and "double taps" when you press it.

Not sure if it's what you are using but when i changed it to R3 (right joystick button) it never did it again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply