Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Issue] Audio Bluetooth Stuttering
07-06-2015, 06:02 AM
[Issue] Audio Bluetooth Stuttering
Good Day,

I was hoping to pose a question here. I have tried to research the issue both on here, and google, and have tried all the suggested solutions to no avail. If I have missed something blindingly obvious, I apologise in advance.

PPSSPP works fantastically well on my Samsung S5, and integrates seamlessly with my bluetooth gamepad (irocks G03). However, when I try and use bluetooth sound it stutters on music.

I have tried
1) Disabling all other bluetooth devices i.e. my gamepad / pebble - still stutters
2) Clearing my android cache - still stutters.
3) Tried my bluetooth setting - Visibility timeout (always on) - still stutters.
4) tried all sorts of combinations with the audio settings - still stutters

However if I plug my earphones in (not bluetooth) it works PERFECTLY (no stutter)

Would appreciate a steer here. Some posts hint at an andoid issue?

Does anyone on here have a Samsung S5 and is using bluetooth successfully? If so, any pointers?

Many thanks

FYI, I bought the gold edition on the android store, to try and support!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2015, 06:47 AM
RE: [Issue] Audio Bluetooth Stuttering
bump? Anyone?
07-18-2015, 11:19 PM
I have the exact same issue with my Note 4 using ppsspp and my Bose bluetooth headset. When I connect it with wire, no problem. When with BT, the sound stutters. Im guessings its a cpu/gpu power issue. BT connectivity aqquires more resources available then direct headjack connection.
06-01-2016, 09:23 PM
I'm having this issue on my S7. Wasn't a problem with the S5. I'm wondering if an update broke it?